Ph. D Candidate, Dhaka University
Research Topic: Evaluation of Staffing Policies and Practices of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firms in Bangladesh
Supervisor: Dr. Md. Ataur Rahman, Professor & Chairman, Department of Management, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka
Successfully Completed the First Ph.D Seminar
Master of Business Administration ( MBA)
Major: Human Resource Management ( HRM)
University of Dhaka
Year-2002 ( Examination held in 2005)
Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA)
4 Year Graduation
University of Dhaka
Year- 2001 ( Examination held in 2003)
MBA PROGRAM ( Regular & Executive)
B. Sc IN TEXTILE ENGINEERING PROGRAM
B. Sc IN CSE PROGRAM
B.Com (Hons.) Program
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
1. Performance Appraisal Systems in Private Banks of Bangladesh: A Study on the Mercantile Bank Limited, Academy of Business & Retail Management(www.abrmr.com) , The International Conference on International Trade and Academic Research ( ITARC), University of London, Hughes Parry Hall, Chancellor’s Room, 19-26 Cartwright Gardens, London WC1H 9EF, UK, 7th -8th November 2012(ISSN:2047-2854).
2. The Effectiveness of Communication Practices with the Customers: A Comparative Study between Eastern Bank Limited and Mutual Trust Bank Limited, Asian Business Review, Vol. 3, No. 3/2013 (ISSN: 2304-2613).
3. Foreign Remittance Income in Bangladesh: Opportunities and Challenges, Asian Business Review, Vol. 2, No. 2/2013 (ISSN: 2304-2613).
4. An Analysis of Recent Share Market Fluctuation of Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited, IFRSA Business Review, Vol.2, Issue-3, September 2012, New Delhi, India(ISSN: 2249-8168).
5. Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Bangladesh Economy, IFRSA Business Review, Vol. 1, issue 1 , September 2011, New Delhi, India ( ISSN: 2249-8168).
6. The Role of Technology in Changing the Human Resource Management Practices: A Review of Related Literature, IFRSA Business Review, Vol. 1, Issue 2, December 2011 New Delhi, India (ISSN: 2249-8168).
7. Real Estate Business in Bangladesh: Opportunities and Challenges, Golden Research Thoughts, Vol. 1, Issue. V/November, 2011, Maharashtra, India (ISSN: 2031-5063).
8. A Study on Career Planning and Development Opportunities Provided to the Employees by the Authority of Navana Furniture Factory of Navana Furniture Limited, Indian Streams Research Journal, Vol. 1, Issue XII / January, 2012 New Delhi, India (ISSN: 2230-7850).
9. Consumers’ Satisfaction Toward FM Radio in Bangladesh, International Journal of Electronics Circuits and Systems, IFRSA, India, Vol. 1, Issue1, February, 2012(ISSN: 2277-5870).
10. An Exploratory Study on Tourism Attractions and Facilities at Kuakata Sea Beach, Bangladesh, IFRSA Business Review, Vol. 2, Issue 2 , June 2012, New Delhi, India ( ISSN: 2249-8168).
11. Pharmaceutical Business in Bangladesh: Opportunities and Challenges, Skyline Business Journal, Skyline University College, University City of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, Vol. XI, Issue 1-2015-2016 ( ISSN: 1998-3425), Pp. 1-11. https://www.skylineuniversity.ac.ae/new/FlipBook/SBJ-AY-15-16/index.html#/4
12. Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Training Programmes of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, Journal of Business & Retail Management Research, Vol. 11, Issue 3, April 2017, ISSN: 2051-848X, Academy of Business & Retail Management ( www.jbrmr.com), London, United Kingdom, Pp. 154-164.
1. Comparative Management: Issues and Challenges
A Global Perspective [ International]
2. Organizational Behavior: A Leadership Approach [ National ]
Former Visiting Faculty Member