M.B.A (Major in Finance) from University of Chittagong.
B.B.A. (Finance & Banking) from University of Chittagong.
2015: Training Program on “Participatory Engagement Technique Training” organized by HRDI, Daffodil
International University, from May 05, 2015 to May 11, 2015.
2015: Training Program on “Special Teachers Training” organized by Daffodil International University.
Principles of Finance, Financial Management, Insurance & Risk Management, Financial Institution & Capital Market, Financial Analysis & Control, Working Capital Management, Corporate Finance, International Financial Management, Investment Analysis, Portfolio Management, Capital Investment Decision, Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation, Financial and Managerial Accounting Advanced Financial Accounting, Fundamentals of Banking, Research Methodology.
The Role of NGO On Poverty Alleviation in Bangladesh.
1. Achieved Upazila Scholarship, from Chandpur Sadar Upazila, 2008.
2. Obtained scholarship from Bangladesh Government for HSC Result.
3. Obtained Scholarship from Bangladesh Government for SSC Result.
1. Member of MBA Association, University of Chittagong.
2. Member of Chittagong Language Council.
3. Volunteer of “NOWZUWAN NGO” (A Non Government Organization).
4. Member of “ORONI” (A Civil Society Organization).
1. Lecturer in Finance, Spring 2015, at Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Business and Economics, Southern University of Bangladesh, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
2. Executive (Admin & Accounts), July 01, 2014, at IFA Group.