International Publications (Articles)
- Sunjida Khan and Nawazeesh Muhammad Ali: Trade between Bangladesh and India: An evaluation. MTC Global Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship, ISSN: 2231-3710, Vol.5 Issue 12 Oct-Dec (2016).
- Sunjida Khan and MunmunShabnam: “Access to Finance for Indigenous and Minor Group especially in Cobbler/ Muchi&It’s Socio-Economic Impact in Bangladesh”,MTC Global Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship , ISSN: 2231-3710, Vol.4 Issue 10 Jul-Sep(2016).
Research Program& Conference Participations:
- Participation in an International Workshop“Need for Change in the Course Curricula of Business School: Positioning and Competency of Business School in BIMSTEC Region“
Venue: DIU, Bangladesh (2016)
- Participated as “Trainer”of aproject title “ Youth Job Preference” conducted by JICA & Young Consultants
Venue: ICDDRB, Bangladesh.
- Conference“Asset Accumulation and Poverty Dynamics in Rural Bangladesh: The Role of Microcredit”
Venue: PKSF bhaban, Bangladesh (2011).
- Conference“Findings from Microcredit & Health Services Experiment in Rural BangladeshVenue: BRAC Inn, Bangladesh (2010).