M.B.A in Finance (D.U)
1.Statistical Package for Social Science(SPSS), Daffodil International University
2.Applied Research Methodology in Business, Bureau of Business Research
Faculty of Business Studies,University of Dhaka
3.Monthly Investors' Awareness Program , DSE Training Academy,
Dhaka Stock Exchange
Fundamentals of Investment, Financial Management, Corporate Finance
1. Does Categorization Influence Price Behavior of Shares? A Study on Dhaka Stock Exchange, DlU journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 3, No. 1, January 2008
2. "Islamic Credit Card-A Prospective in Islamic Banking in Bangladesh" published in the Journal of Banking & Financial Services, Vol. 4, Number 1 & 2, December 2010, Department of Banking, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
3. "Performance Evaluation of Mutual Funds in Bangladesh" has been published in the Journal of Finance and Banking, Vol. 9, Number 1, June 2011, Department of Finance, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
4. EL DORADO- One Step Forward To Reduce Complicacy in Traditional Inward
Remittance Payment System, Journal of Banking & Financial Services,
Department of Banking, Faculty of Business Studies, University of
5. Can Charge card be a Prospective Replacement of Conventional and Islamic Credit card in Bangladesh? Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, Vol. XXXIV, Number 1, April 2013, ISSN-1682-2498, University of Dhaka.
1. Remittance Issues & Practices-A Bangladesh Perspective, ISBN
978-3-659-10681-1, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG,
1. “Writing Research Report, Thesis and Publishable Paper” conducted by
Dr. Zia Haqq, Monash University, (Australia), World Business
2. “Developing a Research Frame for Educational Technology” conducted by
Prof. Dr. Rozhan Idrus, University of Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia
under the auspices of the LEADERSHIP Project, IAU.
1. Government Merit Scholarship: Received Scholarships for excellent results both in S.S.C & H.S.C from Secondary School Education Board& Higher Secondary Education Board respectively.
2. Received a Scholarships for excellent result in B.B.A from Dhaka University
Member of Deans Merit List, Department of Finance, University of Dhaka