M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (2019)
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM)
Dharan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (2013)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
1. Reinforced Concrete Structures
2. Finite Element Methods
3. Design of Steel Structures
4. Solid Mechanics
5. Structural Analysis and Design
1. Mukhtar, F. M., & Faysal, R. M. (2018). A review of test methods for studying the FRP-concrete interfacial bond behavior. Construction and Building Materials, 169, 877-887. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.02.163.
2. Faysal, R. M. (2014). Comparison of Wind Load among BNBC and other codes in different types of areas. International Journal of Advanced Structure and Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 03, Issue No. 03, page265-271.
Journal (Under Review):
1. Faysal, R. M., Maslehuddin, M., Shameem, M., Ahmad, S. & Adekunle, S. K. (2019). Effects of Mineral Admixtures and Two-Stage Mixing on the Performance of Concrete Mixtures Containing Recycled Coarse Aggregate. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management.
2. Ahmad, S., Faysal, R. M., Maslehuddin, M., Shameem, M., & Adekunle, S. K. (2019). Effect of Los Angeles Abrasion Treatment of Recycled Aggregate on the Properties of Concrete. Resources, Conservation and Recycling.
1. Faysal, R. M. & Karim, M. R. (2016). A study on optimum fly ash content for yielding a particular high strength concrete, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD 2016), Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh.
2. Faysal, R. M., & Barman, D. (2016). An assessment of safety of a real six storied RCC frame structure by nonlinear static pushover analysis. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD 2016), Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh.
Mr. Rayhan Md. Faysal worked on modifying the existing double shear test setup for studying the FRP-Concrete bond. The modified setup was successfully used to study the FRP-concrete bond behaviour. Besides, he did an extensive literature review of the effect on the FRP-concrete bond due to the hygrothermal environment. For his M.Sc. research, he worked on recycled aggregate (RA). The objective of this research was to improve the qualities of the recycled aggregate (RA) and evaluate its performance in the concrete. His B.Sc. research was focused on the relative comparison of wind load among BNBC and other codes in different types of areas.
1. Saudi government scholarship as a graduate student (September 2016 to May 2019)
2. University Merit Scholarship, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (2009, 2011)
3. Bangladesh Government Scholarship for achieving outstanding results in Higher Secondary School Certificate (2007) and Secondary School Certificate (2005).
|Lecturer (Senior scale)||Daffodil International University (DIU)||September 2019 to Present|
|Graduate Assistant||Centre for Engineering Research, KFUPM||July 2018 to July 2019|
|Graduate Assistant||Deanship of Scientific Research, KFUPM||April 2017 to April 2018.|
|Lecturer||Presidency University||January 2014 to September 2016|