Publications (Refereed Journal)
- Mohammad Hannan Mahmud KHAN, Motohiro FUJITA, Wisinee WISETJINDAWAT (2017): Analysis on Car Commuters’ Behavior during a massive Downpour based on Probe data and Questionnaire Survey, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers (JSCE), 2017.01.
Publications (Refereed Proceedings)
- Mohammad Hannan Mahmud Khan, Motohiro Fujita, Wisinee Wisetjindawat (2016): An Analysis to Validate the Travel Time in order to Develop an Animated Simulation to Reproduce the Congestion Situation during a Massive Downpour, 2016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016), Vol. 81, 5 pages.
- Mohammad Hannan Mahmud KHAN, Wisinee WISETJINDAWAT, Motohiro FUJITA, Koji SUZUKI (2013): An analysis of Probe data on traffic congestion during the Typhoon using GIS Application, The 10th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, September, Vol. 9, 2013.
- Wisinee Wisetjindawat, Hayato Kanayama, Motohiro Fujita, Mohammad Hannan Mahmud Khan (2017): Road Reopening Plan for Delivery of Relief Supplies after a Disaster using the Minimum Spanning Tree Technique with Link Importance Index, Transportation Research Board 96th Annual Meeting, January, 2017.
Presentations (Non-refereed Proceedings)
- Mohammad Hannan Mahmud KHAN, Motohiro FUJITA, Wisinee WISETJINDAWAT (2015): Developing of Animated Simulation Using Taxi Probe Data during a Downpour Disaster, Proceedings of the 40th Symposium on Civil Engineering Informatics, JSCE, Vol. 40, 2015.
- Mohammad Hannan Mahmud KHAN, Motohiro FUJITA, Wisinee WISETJINDAWAT (2016): Analysis on Heavy Congestion Situation during Typhoon using Taxi Probe Data with Animated Simulation and Questionnaire Survey, Proceedings of the 41th Symposium on Civil Engineering Informatics, JSCE, Vol. 41, 2016.
- M. H. M. KHAN, W. WISETJINDAWAT, M. FUJITA (2013): Analysis of traffic congestion due to Typhoon using taxi probe data, Proc. of Infrastructure Planning (JSCE), No. 47, 2013.06.