B.Com (Hon’s) M.Com (Acc),First class second position in both,
MBA (Finance)LITR, Ph.D. (DU)
1. Foundation training as civil service officer at NAEM, Dhaka
2. Computer Training course, Computer Center, BUET.
3. Refreshers Course, Dhaka University.
1. Absorption Costing & Direct in Historical perspective: Need for a Synthesis, ICAB journal- The Accountant.
2. A brief audit on cost of capital visa-vise replacement financing, ICMAB Journal – The Cost & Management
1. Introduction to Management Accounting (Co-author)
2. Basic Accounting (Co-author) 3.Business Statistics (Main author)
Housing Finance system in Bangladesh & Real Estate Business
UGC Ph. D Fellowship
1. One year service as probationary officer in Agrani Bank
Teaching Job :
1. Lecturer in Accounting: Two years service at BIT, Chittagong ( Now CUET)
2. Faridpur Rajendra college, Faridpur ( 4 years)
- As Lecturer
3. Jagannath College ( Now University), Dhaka ( 8years)
4. Anandamohan college, Mymensigh ( Less than one year)- As Asst. Professor
5. Govt. Commercial Institute, Chittagong & Comilla
(2 Years)- As an Asst. Professor
6. Tongi Govt. College, Gazipur ( 3.5 years)
- As Associate Professor & Head
7. Part-time Teaching from July, 2006- April,2008,
8. Full Time Teaching, Faculty of Business & Economics, Daffodil International University, Program: MBA, BBA & B.Com (H) program. From May, 2008 to till now.
9. Campus In Charge of Uttara Campus, DIU ( From10th February, 2009 to 30th April,2009 )
10. Head of Accounting Dept. Tongi Govt. College, Gazipur (From May01,2009
11. Coordinator(Academic), Part-Time, Uttara Campus