Theory of Computing, Compiler design,
Data Structures and Algorithms, Data Mining and Machine Learning,
Programming (Structured and OOP), Communications and Nerworks
1. Mobile VOIP user experience in LTE, IEEE conference on ‘Local Computer Networks’, OCT, 2011, Bonn, Germany, pages: 789-792, ISBN (electronic): 978-1-61284-928-7.
2. Indoor Taxi-Cab: Real-Time Indoor Positioning and Location-Based Services with Ekahau and Android OS, IEEE (8th IMIS 2014) conference on ‘Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing’ Birmingham City University, UK, pages: 223-228, ISBN (print): 978-1-4799-4331-9, ISBN (electronic): 978-1-4799-4333-3.
3. Transparency- A Key Feature Integration in Existing Privacy Frameworks for Online User (IWCI, Jahangirnagar, IEEE, Bangladesh, December 2016 –availability on IEEE database after Jan 15th, 2017).
4. Algorithms Efficiency Measurement on Imbalanced Data using Geometric Mean and Cross Validation (IWCI, Jahangirnagar, IEEE, Bangladesh, December 2016 –availability on IEEE database after Jan 15th, 2017).
Research area: Data (analytics, mining, big data, engineering), Online Social Network (OSN), Mobile & Pervasive Computing
1. 'Educational Data Mining' @ Centre for Innovation and Technologies, Daffodil International University, Since March 2015 till present
2. Student researcher at Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, Topic: Location tracking using Ekahau, from 1st December, 2011 to 30 April 2012.
3. Student researcher at Luleå University of Technology, Sweden, Topic: Media technology, from 1st March, 2011 to 30 June 2011
4. 'Sensor Data Mining' designed for a small town to set different alert and providing emergency information.