• PhD in Management Science, Lancaster University, UK (1997-2001).
• M.Sc. in Industrial Management, Tarbiat Modarres University, Iran (1992-1994).
• B.Sc. in Industrial Management, Tehran University, Iran (1987-1991).
• University of Tehran
o Virtual Organizations (PhD level)
o Reinventing the Government using Information Technology (PhD level)
o Application of Information Technology in Future Organizations (PhD level)
o E-Business Models (IT Master level)
o Business Process Management (MBA students)
o Entrepreneurship in Information Technology (Entrepreneurship Master level)
o Information Technology and Corporate Entrepreneurship (Entrepreneurship Master level)
o Information Technology Management (MBA level)
o Research Methodology (MBA level)
• University of Lulea – External Program
o Foundations of E-Business and E-Commerce
• University of London – External Program
o Information System Development and Management
o Information System Project
o Information System Evaluation
o Algorithm Design and Analysis
o Software Engineering Management
• Sharif University of Technology:
o Quantitative methods for managers (for MBA)
o Business Process Management (for MBA)
o Budgeting and Management Control Systems (for MBA)
• Lancaster University (1998-2001):
o MSCI 101 Introductory Statistics & Computing for Management
o MSCI 224 Techniques for Management Decision Making
o MSCI 212 Introduction to Statistical Methods for Business
Books and Book Chapters:
• Systems Integration between Ministry of ICT and the Parliament, Funded by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, 2015-2016.
• Information Technology for Tehran Crisis Management, Funded by Tehran Water and Wastewater Company, 2015- 2017.
• R&D Networks Renewal in High-Tech Companies, Funded by Setad, 2015-2016.
• Information Technology Strategic Planning, Funded by Tehran Water and Wastewater Company, 2015- Now.
• Implementing the BPMS systems in Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Companies, Funded by ElectroKavir Company, 2014-Now.
• Business Process Reengineering, Funded by Payaboresh Company, 2014-2014.
• Conceptual model design for the E-treasury, Funded by Ministry of Economics, 2014-2015.
• High-Tech Export, Funded by Ministry of Industry, 2013-2014.
• Designing a Best Practice Network for the National Research Networks, Funded by Ministry of Health, 2012- present.
• Designing a network for Electronic Devices Test, Funded by Sagha, 2012-present.
• Activity-based costing in banking processes, Funded by Bank Maskan, 2009-present.
• Restructuring Construction Companies, Funded by Water and Energy Company, 2011-2012.
• Best practice network in health sector, Funded by Ministry of Health, 2011.
• Reengineering the Import Processes, Funded by Government Trade Company, 2011.
• Designing a Control system in the building construction projects, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2010-2011.
• Research Commercialization, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2009-2011.
• Success and failure of entrepreneurs in Industrial start-ups, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines, 2010-2011.
• Developing a framework for citizen participations, Funded by Municipality of Tehran, 2008-2009.
• Restructuring, Funded by Ministry of Interior, 2008-2009.
• Reengineering the Maintenance processes, Funded by National Rail Company, 2008.
• Cooperative Industrial Clusters, Funded by Ministry of Cooperatives, 2006.
• Reengineering the Procurement Processes, Funded by Ministry of Petroleum, 2004-2006.
• Operations Research Techniques in Career Path analysis, Funded by National Petrochemical Company, 2005
• Industrial Network, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines, 2004.
• Applications of Operations Research Techniques in Environmental Management, Funded by Sharif University of Technology(2003)
• Industrial Tax payments, Funded by Ministry of Industry and Mines (2003)
• Human Resource Process Reengineering, Funded by Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 2002-2004.
• Simulation in Budgeting of the process of Database Establishment, Funded by Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology (1996).
• Simulation for Process Costing, Funded by Iranian Research Institute for Information Science and Technology (1995).
• Feasibility study of a complex building for Iran Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (2004-2005)
• Electronic Government, Funded by Presidency of Iran (2001-2004).
• Urban Transportation Optimisation, Funded by House Foundation & United Nations Centre For Human Settlements (Habitat) Executing Agency For the United Nations Development Programme (1993).
• Natural Gas Networks Optimisation, Funded by House Foundation & United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) Executing Agency for the United Nations Development Programme (1992).
Associate Professor, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, University of Trhran