2005 “ B.Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering”
Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)
CGPA: 3.42 (Out of 4) (3rd position)
1.Training on Huawei BSC/BSS functionality and configuration.
2.Training on HLR functionality of Huawei.
3.Training on Huawei PRBT platform for value added service.
4.Training on SMSC/MMSC functionality of Huawei platform.
5.Training on Ericsson Blade cluster configuration and O&M.
6.Training on BSC/BSS functionality and O&M by Ericsson.
7.Training on functionality and overview of Sigmon (Tektronix).
8.Training on functionality and overview of CRM(Oracle).
9.Training on basic GSM system survey by Ericsson.
10. Training on SDH/PDH network and Microwave communication by Simens.
11. Training on MGW /MSS by Ericsson.
12. Training on IN overview of Ericsson system.
1.“ Modeling of PV Array and Analysis of Different Parameters ’’International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 5, M ay-2013.
2. “Prospects of Wind Energy in the Coastal Region of Bangladesh'' Rifat Abdullah,Mahzuba Islam.International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT)ISSN: 2278- 0181 (ISO 3297:2007)
3. “A Case Study and Model Of Micro Hydro Power Plant Using the Kinetic Energy of Flowing Water of Surma and Meghna Rivers of Bangladesh” Rifat Abdullah,Mahzuba Islam. The International Journal of Science and Technoledge ISSN 2321 – 919X
1.1st position in Talentpool in junior scholarship and awarded by Comilla education board.
2. Comilla board scholarship for being in merit list in S.S.C Exam.
3. Comilla board scholarship for being in merit list in H.S.C Exam.
4. Board scholarship in CUET for being in merit list.
June 2008 to Dec 2013 , worked as Senior System Engineer, CTC in Grameen phone Limited
December 2006 to June 2008 (19 months) worked as System Engineer, NIC in Grameen phone Limited.
February 2006 to December 2006(11 month) worked as assistant engineer NMC, in Onetel Communications Limited.