B. Sc (Engg.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
Higher Secondary School Certificate (H. S. C)
Dhaka College, Dhaka. September, 2005.
Secondary School Certificate (S. S. C)
Armanitola Govt. High School, Dhaka-1100.
Optics-Photonics, Nano-electronics, Quantum Optics and electronics, Bio-photonics, Opto-electronics, Optical sensors.
Travel & subsistence grant from IEEE photonic society for attending International conference on fiber optics and Photonics “PHOTONICS-2010”, India, December, 2010. http://www.iitg.ernet.in/photonics2010/award.html
ACADEMIC HONORS AND AWARDS
• Dean's list award in level-2.
• Department Merit list award for 4 semesters (for GPA over 3.75).
• Board scholarship, Talent pool (excellent results in HSC exam, '06-'10).
• Secondary school scholarship.
• Awarded with the First Prize for Undergraduate Thesis on “Analysis of micro and nano structured Photonic Crystal Fiber” by the Department on Electrical Undergraduate Project Workshop (EuProw, 2011).
Serving the department of electrical and electronics engineering in Daffodil International University (DIU) as lecturer since may, 2011.