Ph.D in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Continuing, BUET)
M.Sc Engineeering (ICT,BUET)
B.Sc Engineering (EECE,MIST)
H.S.C (Narayanganj Govt. Womens’ College)
S.S.C (Morgan Girls’ High School, Narayanganj)
1.Bangladesh Radio, Agargaon
2. Bangladesh Zia International Airport.
3. Bangladesh Atomic Energy Center
4. Bangladesh Council of Council and Industrial Research (BCSIR).
1. Electrical Circuit
2. Analog Electronics
3. Digital Electronics
4. Communication Engineering
5. Digital Communication
6. Optical Fiber Communications.
1. F. H. Tithi1 and S. P. Majumder2, “Bit Error Rate Performance Limitations due to Raman Amplifier Induced Crosstalk in a WDM Transmission System”, Journal of Optical Communication, Germany (Accepted in January, 2016).
2. F. H. Tithi1 , M. S. Islam2 and T. A. Tanna3, “ Analysis and Suppression of SBS Effect Using Self-Phase and Cross-Phase Modulation”, Journal of Optical Communication, Germany, Volume 36, Issue 1, Pages 85–93, 2015.
3. Fahmida Hossain Tithi1., Dr. Md. Saiful Islam2 and Md. Tawhidul Anwar3, “Overview of Stimulated Brillouin Scattering Effect and Various Types of Method to Eliminate This Effect”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) 92(7):23-26, Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA, 2014.
1. F. H. Tithi1 and S. P. Majumder2, “Performance Limitations of a WDM Coherent Optical Transmission System due to Raman Amplifier Induced Crosstalk”, International Conference on Computer Information Technology (ICCIT 2015), IEEE, (Accepted and Presented), 2015.
2. Tithi, F.H1.; Islam, M.S2 and Majumder, S.P3. “ Compensation of SBS Using Cross-Phase Modulation in WDM Transmission System,7th International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICECE 2012), IEEE, pp. 39-42,2012.
3. Tithi, F.H1 and Islam, M.S2. “Suppression of Stimulated Brillouin Scattering Effect Using Nonlinear Phase Modulation”,6th International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering (ICECE 2010), IEEE,pp. 135-138,2010.
Optical fiber communication, Raman fiber amplifier, Optical CDMA , Dispersion, Nonlinear phase modulation and Nonlinearity.
Member, Bangladesh Electronic Society.
1. Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department in Daffodil International University (DIU),May, 2014-continue
2. Senior Lecturer in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department in Daffodil International University (DIU), September, 2012-May, 2014.
3. Lecturer in Computer Science and Engineering Department in State University of Bangladesh (SUB), October, 2011-September, 2012.
4. Lecturer in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering department in University of Development Alternative (UODA), October, 2010-October, 2011.