1. Hossain, Mohammad Elius. (2016, October). Developing a motivation-conscious second language teaching approach: a literature survey. BRAC University Journal: Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 11(01), 37-46. Available at http://dspace.bracu.ac.bd/xmlui/handle/10361/6773
2. Hossain, Mohammad Elius & Rahman, Dr. Syeedur. (2015). Teachers’ use of motivational strategies in English language classes: An empirical investigation. Harvest: Jahangirnagar University Studies in Literature and Language, Vol. 30, 143-165.
3. Hossain, Mohammad Elius. (2010). English for Today, for classes 9-10: An empirical study. BRAC University Journal: Special Issue (01), 111-127. Available at http://dspace.bracu.ac.bd/xmlui/handle/10361/5164
1. Hossain, Mohammad Elius. (2014, August). Ten golden strategies for motivation-conscious language teaching approach. BELTA Newsletter, 26 & 27, 3-5.
Presented a paper titled ‘Energizing learner motivation by creating vision of ideal language self’ at 8th BELTA International Conference 2018. The conference was held at Independent University Bangladesh since January 12 to 14, 2018.
1. MA reseaarch on “Teachers’ Use of Motivational Strategies in English Language Classes: An Empirical Investigation”, Institute of Modern Languages, University of Dhaka
2. MA reseaarch on “An Evaluation of English Textbook Currently Used for Classes IX & X”, Department of English, East West University