International Referred Journals:
- ‘Alternative Learning Experiences: An Innovative Project Stimulating Creative Faculty of Humanities Students’ (In Press) has been accepted as a full paper for Springer publication and to be indexed to Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, and others.
- Habib, R. B. (2017). ‘Students Teaching Students: An Innovative Project Incorporating Active Learning at Language Classroom’. Journal of Education and Humanities Development (JEHD), Volume-6, Issue 2, Pp-182-199. American Research Institute for Policy Development (ARIPD): USA
- Habib, R.B. (2013). (Un) Intelligibility in EIL Pronunciation: An Analysis. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS, Volume 14, Issue 4 (Sep. - Oct. 2013), PP 21-26 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.www.Iosrjournals.Org. IOSR:India
International Referred Conference Proceedings:
- Habib, R. B. (2012).” Teacher Education Policy in Bangladesh: Gap to be Bridged”. In Jai Raj Awasthi, Sajan Kumar Karn, Prem Phayak, NELTA Conference Proceedings 2012. Paper presented at 17th NELTA International Conference “Beyond Binaries: Sharing ELT Practices and Creating the Future", Nepal (Pp: 97-100). Nepal: Routledge: Taylor & Francis Group.
Conference Paper(s) and Workshop(s):
- "(A)Synchronous Live Presentations: A Next Level Framework for Tech-Enhanced ESL Learner Development" presented at ICSS XVI, 16th International Conference on Social Sciences in France. The paper was also accepted at Asia TEFL 2018 (Hongkong), World Call 2018 (Chile), LinELT 2018 (Spain).
- "Google Classroom for Sustainable ESL Learner Development: How and What can be Achieved?" presented at National Conference on Achieving Sustainable Developing Goals in Bangladesh: Educational Responses, Challenges, and Possibilities organised by the Institute of Education Research, University of Dhaka on March 31-April 1, 2018
- "Proficiency Assessment through (A)Synchronous Live Presentations: A Longitudinal Case Study" in 8th BELTA International Conference, 2018 at IUB on January 12-14, 2018
- "Students Teaching Students: Active Learning for Enhanced EFL Learner Involvement" at 1st IML International Conference, Dhaka University on November 24-25, 2017
- Conducted a workshop titled "Best Practices from AE Cascading: Low-cost Student-centered Run-through" at BELTA National Conference 2017 at Daffodil International University from October 20-21, 2017
- "Live Presentations for Proficiency Assessment: Feats and Hitches’' presented at BELTA National Conference 2017 at Daffodil International University from October 20-21, 2017
- "Alternative Learning Experiences: An Innovative Project Stimulating Creative Faculty of Humanities Students’, a research paper presented on 1st International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education in Canterbury Christ Church University, UK held on September 11-12, 2017
- Presented a paper titled "Fostering Corrective Feedback Forms and Sources: A Longitudinal Case Study for Proficiency Assessment" at New Trends in Language Teaching and Testing (NTELT) Conference in Dubai on September 24, 2017
- "Preparing Graduates with Employment Readiness: An Action Research Project’ in 3-day long ‘International Summit on Employability and Soft Skills’ held in DIU from March 23-25, 2017.
- "Revisiting EAP to Meet Language Needs of Tertiary Students in Praxis' in Asia TEFL International Conference 2012 held in India on October
- ‘They Say “Teaching Pronunciation is Unnecessary”. Appraising Students’ Pronunciation Affecting Intelligibility’ at the Postgraduate International Conference 2012 held at Jahangirnagar University
- “Teacher Education Policy in Bangladesh: the Gap to be Bridged” in the 16th NELTA International Conference on February 2012
- “Making the Early-start Fallacy a Fact to be Applauded” in the International Conference on May 2011 at Jahangirnagar University
- “Isn’t Pronunciation an all-too-often Forgotten Skill?” in the National ELT conference on January 2011 held at Rajshahi University