International Referred Journals:
- ‘Alternative Learning Experiences: An Innovative Project Stimulating Creative Faculty of Humanities Students’ (In Press) has been accepted as a full paper for Springer publication and to be indexed to Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, and others.
- Habib, R. B. (2017). ‘Students Teaching Students: An Innovative Project Incorporating Active Learning at Language Classroom’. Journal of Education and Humanities Development (JEHD), Volume-6, Issue 2, Pp-182-199. American Research Institute for Policy Development (ARIPD): USA
- Habib, R.B. (2013). (Un) Intelligibility in EIL Pronunciation: An Analysis. IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS, Volume 14, Issue 4 (Sep. - Oct. 2013), PP 21-26 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845.www.Iosrjournals.Org. IOSR:India
International Referred Conference Proceedings:
- Habib, R. B. (2012).” Teacher Education Policy in Bangladesh: Gap to be Bridged”. In Jai Raj Awasthi, Sajan Kumar Karn, Prem Phayak, NELTA Conference Proceedings 2012. Paper presented at 17th NELTA International Conference “Beyond Binaries: Sharing ELT Practices and Creating the Future", Nepal (Pp: 97-100). Nepal: Routledge: Taylor & Francis Group.
Conference Paper(s) and Workshop(s):
- Proficiency Assessment through (A)Synchronous Live Presentations: A Longitudinal Case Study in 8th BELTA International Conference, 2018 at IUB on January 12-14, 2018
- Students Teaching Students: Active Learning for Enhanced EFL Learner Involvement at 1st IML International Conference, Dhaka University on November 24-25, 2017
- Conducted a workshop titled ‘Best Practices from AE Cascading: Low-cost Student-centered Run-through’ at BELTA National Conference 2017 at Daffodil International University from October 20-21, 2017
- ‘Live Presentations for Proficiency Assessment: Feats and Hitches’ presented at BELTA National Conference 2017 at Daffodil International University from October 20-21, 2017
- ‘Alternative Learning Experiences: An Innovative Project Stimulating Creative Faculty of Humanities Students’, a research paper presented on 1st International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Education in Canterbury Christ Church University, UK held on September 11-12, 2017
- Presented a paper titled ‘Fostering Corrective Feedback Forms and Sources: A Longitudinal Case Study for Proficiency Assessment’ at New Trends in Language Teaching and Testing (NTELT) Conference in Dubai on September 24, 2017
- ‘Preparing Graduates with Employment Readiness: An Action Research Project’ in 3-day long ‘International Summit on Employability and Soft Skills’ held in DIU from March 23-25, 2017.
- “Revisiting EAP to Meet Language Needs of Tertiary Students in Praxis” in Asia TEFL International Conference 2012 held in India on October
- ‘They Say “Teaching Pronunciation is Unnecessary”. Appraising Students’ Pronunciation Affecting Intelligibility’ at the Postgraduate International Conference 2012 held at Jahangirnagar University
- “Teacher Education Policy in Bangladesh: the Gap to be Bridged” in the 16th NELTA International Conference on February 2012
- “Making the Early-start Fallacy a Fact to be Applauded” in the International Conference on May 2011 at Jahangirnagar University
- “Isn’t Pronunciation an all-too-often Forgotten Skill?” in the National ELT conference on January 2011 held at Rajshahi University