• M. Phil (Session 2010-2011). Dhaka University. 1st part completed with 59% marks. Ongoing under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Fakrul Alam.
• Online course on Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web. 7 January – 15 March 2013. University of Oregon, Linguistics Department, American English Institute (UO AEI). Score 99.6%.
• Business English Certificate (BEC Vantage). 2006. University of Cambridge. Obtained A [A being the highest grade]
• M.A. (Final) & B.A. (Hons) in English Literature. 1999, 1998. Eden College, National University. Obtained a good Second class number percentage and was placed in the 1st position in the overall merit order.
Literature & Language
International Journal :
1. “The Dictator in The Autumn of the Patriarch – Sadistic or Masochistic?” International Journal of Humanities and Management Sciences (IJHMS) 2.2 (2014): 63 -66.
Online version: http://www.isaet.org/images/extraimages/P614045.pdf
ISSN: 2320-4036 (Print) 2320-4044 (Online)
National Journals :
Gender Roles in Latin American Dictator Novels (ongoing)
Best Faculty of the year 2004 at Stamford University Bangladesh.
E-teacher, American English Institute, Distance Education
Stamford University Bangladesh (September 2002 – May 2013)