1. PhD in English, University of Kashmir, India. Topic: Trauma Studies and Partition Fiction in English: A Study of Select South Asian Partition Texts.
2. Master of Arts in English, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
3. Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh.
1. Attended a five-day training course on “Open Publishing Using Open Journal Systems” from 08 August 2016 to 12 August 2016, organized by CSIR-NISCAIR, New Delhi, India.
2. Attended a five-day training course on “Participatory Engagement Technique” from 06 September 2015 to 10 September 2015, organized by the Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI), Daffodil International University, Bangladesh.
3. Attended a three-week long UGC sponsored Interaction Programme on Research Methodology with special emphasis on qualitative research, documentation, research integrity, etc. at Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi, India from 12 November 2014 to 02 December 2014 and obtained Grade A.
4. Attended a workshop on “Creative Writing and Performance Literature” conducted by Brine Pickles under the aegis of the American Center, US Embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh at the Department of Dramatics, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh on 19 November 2011.
Literatures in English
1. Trauma and Memory Studies
2. Partition Literature
3. Critical Theory
UNESCO-South Asia Foundation (SAF) Scholarship for PhD
1. Adjunct Faculty, University of Kashmir, India.
2. Lecturer, Metropolitan University, Sylhet, Bangladesh.