MA in Literatures in English and Cultural Studies
Department of English, Jahangirnagar University
1. PET (Participatory Engagement Technique Training), from 06 September 2015 – 10 September 2015, organized by HRDI, Daffodil International University.
Cultural Studies, Media and Mass Communication, Visual Culture, Film and Media Studies, Postmodern Literature, Postcolonial Literature, etc.
2017 – “To Touch or to Touch: Towards a Tactile Reading”, Design author, , Anekaant: A Journal of Polysemic Thought (No. 5, 2016-17 Spring, Posterticle, Key author: Mashrur Shahid Hossain)
2016 - “From an Ecofeminist Eye into Witch and Witchcraft in Popular Film”, Bangladesh Film Archive Journal (Issue IX, June 2016, ISSN: 2074-2134)
2015 - “(De/En)-coding Bangladeshi Photo-studio Culture”, Critical Space (Vol. III, Issue II, February 2015, ISSN: 2319-3689).
2014 - “The Commodiﬁcation of the Feminine Disgust in Visual Media”, Visualization of Women in Literature, Media and Science (July 2014, Multiple Author).
2013 - “Selﬁe Re-de-ﬁned: Self-(more/less)”, Wizcraft Journal of Language and Literature (Vol. II, No. IV, 2013, ISSN: 2319-4952, Multiple Author)
2016 - “The power play of mental space”, English Studies and the Marketplace: 4th International Conference 2016, EWU, Dhaka.
2015 - “From an Ecofeminist Eye into Witch and Witchcraft in Popular Culture”, International Conference on Language, Literature and Community 2015, ULAB, Dhaka.
2012 - “Visualizing CON-fusion/-gestion/-vergence”, Postgraduate Conference 2012, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Major Interests: Visual Culture, Media and Mass Communication and Postmodernism
Minor Interests: Postcolonialism, Gender Studies, Body-politics, etc
1. Organizing member of Golpokotha – A Literary Adda
2. Organizing Member of ASLE-Bangladesh
3. General Member of South Asian Youth Society (SAYS) in 2011-12.
4. Elected Assistant Cultural Secretary of TEA (The English Association), Department of English, Jahangirnagar University in 2010-11