1. B.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering,
Daffodil International University.
2. Masters in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering,
NorthSouth University, Dhaka
1. Successfully completed the four semesters CCNA Program with a full scholarship provided by the Women in Technology (WIT).
2. Successfully completed a short course on ‘Renewable Energy and its Applications’, held at Renewable Energy Research Center, University of Dhaka.
3. Participated an international workshop titled “WIMAX in Bangladesh-now and future” organized by Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission, June, 2008.
4. Participated a workshop titled “GSM Architecture” conducted by the engineers of Erricson Bangladesh Ltd. at Daffodil International University in 2007.
Wireless and Mobile Communications, Digital Electronics, Digital and Satellite Communication, Telecommunication Engineering.
1. Working on artificial neural network-based noise cancellation and power control.
2. Wireless communication, MIMO systems, UWB, ROF.
1. Dhaka Board merit scholarship for both SSC and HSC exam.