M.Sc. & B.Sc.(Hons.)in Mathematics from Jahangirnagar University.
1. Title: “DIU Educational Excursion Program to KIIT, Bhubaneswar, India”
Duration: 03 October – 07 October, 2017
Purpose: To visit KIIT and KISS University regarding some information such as. Strategy,
Budget, Infrastructure, Academic curriculum, Training conduction, etc.
2. PET (Participatory Engaging Technique)
Duration: 02-05-2016 to 08-05-2016
3. Training on “How to use Google Classroom for students for effective e-Learning”.Organized by: Daffodil International University (May, 2016).
Duration: 1 Day
4. Workshop on "Achieving Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics and Corporate Governance in Higher Education"
5. Workshop on "Exploring learning, teaching and research as an ethical, socially responsible and just framework for enhancing learning and teaching within a global community context" by Dr. Fay Patel, Former Director, Education Management, Monash University.
6. Workshop on "Teachers Training on Higher Education for Morality, social Values determining good and Ethical through teaching -learning, Research and extension "
7. Workshop on "Lesson Plan and Peer Review of Class including Class Audit" by Mr. VoravateChonlasin, an International expert from AIT Extension, Thailand
8. Workshop on"HEA Fellowships-Professional Recognition in L&T in higher Education"by Dr. MosharrafSarker, Senior Lecturer in Human Biology, School of Science & Engineering, Teesside University.
9. Workshop on "How to publish articles in Impact factor enriched and good indexed journals and preparation for PhD program " by Hafiz T.A. Khan,PhD, Senior Lecturer, Department of Criminology and Sociology at Middlesex, University Low School in London, UK.
1. “Understanding Art of Living”
Conducted By: Mr. Syed Mizanur Rahman
2. “HEA Fellowships- Professional Recognition in L&T in Higher Education”
Conducted By: Dr. MosharrafSarker FRSB, SFHEA, Postgraduate Tutor for Research, Senior Lecturer in Human Biology, School of Science & Engineering, Teesside University & Honorary Lecturer, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London
3. A seminar on "Development of Electrochemical Biosensors for DNA and Insulin Detection" was held (17.01.2017) at 4:30 pm at Digital Classroom (DT-5 building). The session was conducted by Dr. Md. Mahbubur Rahman, Assistant Professor, Department of Natural Sciences, Daffodil International University
Application of fuzzy set theory in facilities layout planning