1. M. Sc. in Physics from Jahangirnagar University (1 class 1st)
2. B. Sc. in Physics from Jahangirnagar University (1 class 5th)
1. International Conference on Tertiary Education: Realities & Challenges
2. Hands-On Research Workshops Conducted by Professors of University Sains Malaysia on Developing a Research Frame for Educational Technology
3. National Conference of Bangladesh Physical Society
4. Conference of Bangladesh Physical Society
5.4th National Conference on Communication and Information Security
6.1st National Teaching and Learning Conference
7. Workshop on Information Literacy and Competency in E-resources
8. Seminar on Modern Physics at Jahangirnagar University
9. Seminar on Environmental Physics Jahangirnagar University
10. 2015 UOW-BUAA Joint Workshop, ISEM, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia (27-28 August 2015).
Heat and thermodynamics, sound and wave, electricity and magnetism, relativistic mechanics.
1. DIELECTRIC AND ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES OF Cr SUBSTITUTED Mg FERRITES
Journal of Bangladesh Academy of Sciences, Vol. 39, No. 1, 1-12, 2015
2. Title of the paper: "Structural and magnetic properties of Cr3+ doped Mg ferrites"(ID: 4800071) on World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics (WJCMP).
Web site: http://www.scirp.org/journal/wjcmp
PP.27-35 Vol.2 No.1, 2012
3. Cation distribution and crystallographic characterization of the spinel oxides MgCrxFe2xO4 by neutron diffraction
1. Investigation of Cr doped Mg Ferrites published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing by Faizun Nesa
Conference Posters :
Researching on Nano Material and neutron diffraction.
1. SKS (special) merit scholarship for securing the top position in M. Sc.
2. JU merit scholarship 2003-2007
3. SKS merit scholarship 2003-2008
4. Shishu Academi award
5. JU cultural week award (debate)
6. Joint scholarship by Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO), Australia and University of Wollongong, Australia for the completion of PhD.