M. Phil. Continuing at Jahangirnagar University from semester April’14 till now (First part has completed, second part is running)
M.sc in Mathematics( Jahangirnagar University saver, Bangladesh) (First class first)
B.Sc.(Honor’s) in Mathematics (Jahangirnagar University saver, Bangladesh) (First class third)
01. Joining the ToT on Art of Living and Counseling Skills to address dropout issue , Tue, May 9, 2017
01. The workshop on "Moodle" to be held on 28 February 2018 at Shafin Tower, 11th Floor
BLC Lab, 11A .Date: 28.02.2018 (Wednesday) Time: 02.30 pm – 05.00 pm
2. Training on Fire fighting and earth quack:
Venue: 71 Milanayatan at DT .Date: 25th April, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time and duration: 11 AM to 12 PM presentation, 12.00 PM to 2.00 PM physical movement.
Training Schedule: Day long Training on academic planning and development from 12th to 14th August 2018.
|Basic Training for Teachers||02.00 pm
· Meeting Regarding Mathematics Teaching Methodology and Research
30 May, 2018 in room # 308 (Meeting room, main campus) at 3:00 pm
· Day long academic planning and development meeting with GED Head Sir on 9th August 2018.
Fall-2018: Urgent Faculty Meeting with GED Head
Agenda: progress of Research; September 12,2018 (Wednesday) from 1:00 pm at Auditorium 52.
1. Participatory Engaging Techniques (PET) for teachers regarding “The way of conducting class for students in classroom” organized by Daffodil International University (January, 2015)
Conducted by Professor Dr. Prof. Dr. Yousuf Mahbubul Islam, VC, DIU.
Vice Chancellor, Daffodil International University
2. Special Teacher's Training Program (September, 2015) organized by Daffodil International University & conducted by Dr. Wendy Garland.
3. Participating at the International To on ”Lesson Plan Peer Review for Class Auditing, Scientific Teaching Evaluation and Documentation” at Daffodil International University (8th August, 2016)
4. Participating at the International To ”HEA Fellowships-Professional Recognition in L& T in Higher Education” at Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh on(12 December, 2016)
5. Participating at the International To ”Higher Education for Morality, Social Values Determining Good and Ethical ” at Daffodil International University(7th August, 2016)
6. Outcome Based Teaching & Learning (OBTL)(September, 2015) organized by Daffodil International University.
7. Google Classroom for education by DIU
8. Different Technique for education
(1)Meeting with V.C (March 30th, 2017, at 4:00 PM)
1. Student Attendance Entry and Report Productions
2. The Teacher and Department and Faculty KPI system
(2) Meeting with Head (April 09th, 2017, at 9:00 am-2:00pm)
Agenda: How to take class.
1)Invitation to attend the Iftar Mahfil patronized by Honorable Chairman, Daffodil Family on the 18th June 2017
2)Meeting on Course and Counseling with Chairman Sir as Special Guest(on the 18th June 2017)
(9): A meeting with all Heads and faculties of FSIT regarding the above mentioned subject on March 22 at 3.00 pm in the Milonayton 71, Daffodil Tower. In the program Honorable Vice Chancellor “Regarding the feedback of change together program”
(10) PhD seminar on “Basic Concept of Hydrodynamics” at Digital classroom on 10th March 2018 from 01.00 pm to 03.00 pm.
(11) The workshop on "Moodle" to be held on 28 February 2018 at Shafin Tower, 11th Floor BLC Lab, 11A
Date: 28.02.2018 (Wednesday) Time: 02.30 pm – 05.00 pm
Fundamental Algebra, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Co-ordinate Geometry and Vector Analysis, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Laplace Transformation,Fourier Series.
Paper -2: "AN ALTERNATE SIMPLE APPROACH TO OBTAIN THE MAXIMUM FLOW In A NETWORK FLOW PROBLEM" by Authors Protima Dash,Md.Mosfiqur Rahman, F. T. Zohora, Aminur Rahman Khan, Md.Sharif Uddin, "International Journal of Engineering and Technology" (UAE) ;(Accepted 2018 in Scopus Index)(O/ref.62/24 MAY2018)
Paper-3: “Usage of Mathematics Tools with Example in Electrical and Electronic Engineering” by Protima Dash, F. T. Zohora, M. Rahaman, Md. Mehedi Hasan, Md. Arifuzzaman ; "American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology and Sciences "(ASRJETS) ; VOL 46, NO 1 (2018); p 178-188
Paper-4: Agricultural Pesticides Forecasting in Bangladesh: An Approach to ARIMA (p, d, q) Model ;Sayedul Anam; Protima Dash; Mir Kaosar Ahamed, at Daffodil International University.(Submitted 2018, July by DIUJST journal)
Operation Research( Networking maximum flow is running)