"PhD researcher at the dept. of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, University of Dhaka" enrolled on 05 February, 2017.
B.Sc. (Mathematics) M.S. (Applied Mathematics), University of Dhaka.
Basic Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Operations Research, Production and Operations Management, Differential and Integral Calculus. Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis.
1. “An investigation into the Practice of socialization at workplaces in Bangladesh: Human Resource Departments and Employees point of view”
‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics, Vol.3, No. 2, December 2008’
3. "Fire safety at High-Rise shopping Malls at Dhanmondi, Dhaka and Application of safety Audit as a Preventive Measure",
Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, Vol. 7, No.1 June, 2013.
4. Suraiya, Sayma., Hasan, M. Babul, “Identifying an Appropriate Forecasting Technique for Predicting Future Demand: A Case Study on a Private University of Bangladesh”. The Dhaka University Journal of Science. 66(1), January 2018, 15-19.
1. Government Merit Scholarship: Received Scholarships for excellent results both in Primary and junior secondary.
2. Government Merit Scholarship: Received Scholarships for excellent results both in S.S.C & H.S.C from Secondary School Education Board& Higher Secondary Education Board respectively.
3. Received a Scholarship for excellent result in B.Sc. from University of Dhaka.