Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Statistics (Ongoing)
University: Shajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)
M.S & B.Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics, Jahangirnagar University (J.U).
Facilitator in "Training on SPSS and Writing Articles for Journal" held on every semester in Daffodil International University.
|Title/Topic||Name of the Institute||From (Date) ------- To (Date)||Year|
|Workshop on” how to write international standard journal articles”||Elsevier, Pearson and a2i (Bangladesh Govt.)||2th March||2017|
|How to publish articles in Impact factor enriched and good indexed journals and preparation for PhD program||DIU||26th December||2016|
|“HEA Fellowships- Professional Recognition in L&T in Higher Education”||DIU||12th December||2016|
|Research Methodology: Structural Equation Model||DIU||16-17th November||2016|
|Workshop on “ How to select an Index Journal”||DIU||21th March||2016|
|Workshop on “Poster Presentation on Research Methodology”||DIU||14th March||2016|
|Seminar on “How to Write a good Research paper for publication”||DIU||9th March||2016|
|Workshop on “How to develop research based mapping poster for conference”||DIU||8th March||2016|
|Training on “SPSS and Writing Articles for Journals”||DIU||19th January to 4th February”||2016|
|The Duke of Edinburgh’s award foundation Bangladesh “DAE Night”||DAE Foundation||5th December||2015|
|Teachers Training Program||DIU||25th May||2015|
|ICT EXPO 2015 –at BICC held on 15th -17th June||BICC||15th to 17th June||2015|
|17th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT) 2014-held on 22th December, 2014.||DIU||22th December||2014|
|7th International conference on Electrical and computer Engineering (ICECE)||ICECE||20th December to 22th December||2013|
|Training on “Duke of Edinburgh International Award leader”||DAE||21th to 22th July||2013|
|Workshop on” developing learning materials for social media”.||University SAINS, Malaysia.||27th -29th November||2013|
|Asia Regional ACM-ICPC Competition||DIU||8th December||2012|
|Workshop of “BASIS Soft EXPO”.||BASIS||18th December to 22th December||2012|
|Workshop based on “Mobile Application, Games and Robotics Design and Development”.||BICC||26th November to 27th November||2012|
|Workshop on “teaching and learning”.||DIU||11th May to 13th May||2011|
|Basic computer and programming and hard wiring course.||Dept. Of Statistics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.||1st July to 30th July||2004 to2009|
Statistics and Probability, Applied Statistics, Demography
1. Tajmary Mahfuz, Subhenur Latif, "An Assessment of 3G Mobile Service Acceptance in Bangladesh". International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), ISSN: 2158-107X, Volume 4, Issue 11, November 2013. Published by The Science and Information Organization, USA.
2. Most. Tajmary Mahfuz, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, “Meta Analysis of Series of Toxicities Assessment Trails of Various Preparations for Health Care based on Gastro Intestinal Disorders”, International Journal of Information and Computational Intelligence (IJICI), ISSN: 2304-6678 (Print Version), vol. 2, pp. 42-45.
3. MM Hasan, Most. Tajmary Mahfuz, Woakil Uddin Ahamed, Syed Akhter Hossain, “Requirement Analysis for Context-Awareness to Create a Digital Persona in eHealth Based Pervasive Intelligent Environment”, Journal of Information and Communication Technologies- JICT (ISSN 2047-3168), vol. 2, issue 3(2012), pp.11-15, United Kingdom.
4. Md. Mahmudul Hasan & Most. Tajmary Mahfuz (2013), "Teletraffic Model for K-fold Multicast Network: Performance Evaluation with Buffer using M/M/n/n+q/N Kendal's Notation",The SIJ Transactions on Computer Networks & Communication Engineering (CNCE), The Standard International Journals (The SIJ), Vol. 1, No. 3, Pp. 67-71.
5. Most.Tajmary Mahfuz” A Statistical Case Study of using ICT in Educational Sector in Rural Context of Bangladesh”, Global Journal,globaljournals.org/GJHSS_
1. Title:”Meta analysis of series of toxicity assessment trails”.
Author: Most.Tajmary Mahfuz.
Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (November 7, 2012)
1. Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Most. Tajmary Mahfuz, Mohamed Ruhul Amin, “Optimizing Throughput of K-fold Multicast Network with Finite Queue using M/M/n/n+q/N Traffic Model”, 7th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE-2012), ISBN: 978-1-4673-1436-7, 20-22 December 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp. 537-541, and IEEE Xplore Digital Archive.
2. Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Most. Tajmary Mahfuz, Mohamed Ruhul Amin, “Achieving optimum value of k in a K-fold Multicast Network with Buffer using M/M/n/n+q/N Traffic Model”, The Fourth International Workshop on Computer Networks and Communications (CoNeCo-2012), pp. 21-30, CS & IT-CSCP, October 2012, Coimbatore, India.
Senior Lecturer at DIU from 10th September 2013 to 30th April January 2016.