PhD in Chemistry (DU sandwich program with Stockholm University)
MSc in Chemistry (CU)
Basic chemistry (physical, Organic, Inorganic), Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Stereo chemistry, Organometallic chemistry, Organic reaction mechanism, Environmental chemistry
1. Rausan Zamir, Anowar Hosen, M. Obayed Ullah and Nilufar Nahar, Microbial and Heavy Metal Contaminant of Antidiabetic Herbal Preparations Formulated in Bangladesh, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Volume 2015, (2015), Article ID 243593, 9 pages
2. Md Ranzu Ahmed, Begum Rokeya, A. K. Azad Khan, Md Rausan Zamir, M. Abu Sayeed and M. Mosihuzzaman, Efficacy Appraisal of Some Antidiabetic Herbal Preparations Available in Bangladesh, British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 8(3): (2015) 1-6,
3. Rausan Zamir, Nazmul Islam, M. F. Hossain, Study On Buffering Capacity And Organic Matter Of Some Soil Samples From Rungicherra Tea-Estate, Bangladesh, International Letters of Natural Sciences Vol. 44 (2015) pp 31-37, © (2015) SciPress Ltd., Switzerland
4. Rausan Zamir, Anowar Hosen, Nazmul Islam and Abdul Mannan, Determination of Antifungal and Antibacterial Activities of Sperata Aor, 7th International Conference on Medical, Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICMBPS'2015) June 17-18, 2015 Pattaya (Thailand).
5. Ali SMK, Zamir R, Iman SMF, Siddeq MMA, Role of Zinc in Low Birth Weight, Daffodil International University Journal of Allied. Health. Sciences. 1(1), (2014), 43-47.
6. Saiedullah M, Hayat S, Zamir R, Arif M, Howlader ZH and Rahman M, DNA damage in lymphocytes in hypertensive subjects in Bangladesh, J. Sci. Res. 5(3), (2013), 535-543. http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/JSR/article/view/15022
7. Zamir R. Hossain M. Nahar N. Shoeb M. Mamun M.I.R. and Mosihuzzaman M, Organochlorine Pesticides in Three Fish Samples, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 61(2), (2013), 215-16. www.banglajol.info/index.php/DUJS/article/download/17075/12002
8. Linderholm L, Jakobsson K, Lundh T, Zamir R, Shoeb M, Nahar N and Bergman Å. Environmental exposure to POPs and heavy metals in urban children from Dhaka, Bangladesh, J. Environ. Monit., 13(10), (2011) 2728-34.
9. Zamir R, Nahar N, Mamun MIR, Mosihuzzaman M, Athanasiadou M and Bergman Å. Persistent organohalogen contaminants in female and male plasma from groups of humans with different occupations in Bangladesh, Chemosphere, 74 (3), (2008), 453-9.
10. Nahar N, Mamun MIR, Zamir R and Mosihuzzaman M, Analysis of pesticide residues in some local fish and vegetables, Dhaka Univ. J. Sci. 56(2): (2008), 1-4.
11. Mamun MIR, Zamir R, Nahar N, Mosihuzzaman M, Linderholm L, Athanasiadou M and Bergman Å, Traditional organochlorine pollutants in blood from humans living in the Bangladesh capital area, Organohalogen Compounds, 69,
12. Shamsuddin M. Ahmed, Zamir R and Sanaullah FM, Active acidity, reserve acidity, clay content and cation exchange capacity of some tea soil of Bangladesh, Int. J. Agri. Biol., 8(1), (2006), 89-92. http://www.fspublishers.org/published_papers/64873_..pdf
13. Shamsuddin M. Ahmed, Zamir M. R. And Sanaullah F. M., Organic carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus contents of some tea soils, Pak. J. Anal. Chem. 6(1),
Conference Reports: 27 (in international and National conferences and seminars)
Attend to the Nobel Lecture
Nobel Lecture of Roger Roger D. Kornberg delivering at the Aula Magna, Stockholm University, 8 December 2006.
Natural Products (Evaluation of herbal medicines, Medicinal plant analysis)
Environmental Chemistry (Persistent Organic Pollutants & Pesticides, Antibiotics & toxins in foods, water, soil, sediments, soft drinks, street foods, fish, vegitables)
Analytical chemistry (Analysis of carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, active acidity, reserve acidity, buffer capacity, clay content and other parameters in soil samples from tea-state)
Bangladesh Chemical Society (LM-1055),
Network of Instrument Technical personnel and User scientists of Bangladesh (NITUB) LM-50.
Asian Network of Research on Antidiabetic Plants (ANRUP), LM
Assistant professor at the Dept of Chemistry (1 April 2010 - 30Agust 2013), Bangladesh University of Health Sciences, 125/1, Darus Salam, Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Post-doc Research Fellow (January 2010 - March 2010), International Center for Natural Product Research (ICNPR), Bangladesh Institute of Health Sciences (BIHS),125/1 Darus Salam Road, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Post-doc Research Fellow (June 2009 - December 2009), Department of Chemistry, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Part time teachership (April 2008-March 2009), Bangladesh Institute of Health Sciences (BIHS), 125/1 Darussalam Road, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Research Fellow (June 2001 - July 2002), Department of Chemistry, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.