- “WTO Appellate Body and the Protection of the Environment: Balancing Trade and Non-trade Goals within WTO Regime” JKKNIU Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1, December (2016)
- 'Pharmaceutical Patent and Right to Health: Seeking Balance Between IPRs and Human Rights' Madras Law Journal (MLJ), Vol. 288, Part 4, (2015)
- “The WTO Jurisprudence and the Protection of the Environment: A New Paradigm of Progress and Reconciliation” NALSAR Environmental Law and Practice Review (ELPR), Vol. IV, (2015) [Forthcoming]
GSP Trade Dispute: Time to Use WTO multilateral Forum to Avoid the Compulsion of Bilateral Negotiation” The Daily Star, Law and Our rights (31 March, 2015)
- “The WTO legality of Trade-Labour Sanctions under Generalized System of Preferences: Ongoing US-Bangladesh Case Study” (Young Scholar Workshop on South Asia and International Law, 1st and 2nd February 2017, South Asian University, New Delhi, India) [presented]
- “WTO Appellate Body and the Protection of the Environment: Balancing Trade and Non-trade Goals within WTO Regime” (International Conference on Environmental Problems in South Asia, 30 January – 2 February 2015, New Delhi, India) [presented].
- “The Compatibility of International Crimes (Tribunals) Act 1973 with Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court” (4th National Student Conference on International Humanitarian Law, 20 February 2015, Organized by Nirma University (Gujrat) in Collaboration with ICRC) [presented]
- “Using BITs to Litigate Doha Flexibilities on Pharmaceutical Patent Accorded for Member States: A Case Study of Bangladesh” (Annual International Conference on Law and Policy,13-15 July 2015, Cambridge, United Kingdom) [accepted for presentation]