M. Sc. In Textile Technology, Sweden.
B. Sc. In Textile Technology, BUTEX.
Worked as research trainee in Domsjo Fabriker for several months.
Textile science and Engineering.
1. A. Ghosh, 2011, Nano-Clay Particle as Textile Coating . International Journals of Engineering and Sciences IJET-IJENS Vol: 11 No: 05. Rawalpindi.
2. A. Ghosh, 2011, Coating on Viscose - Poor wet strength of viscose can be improved by the application of chemical finishes like Water repellent and soil release finishes. International Journals of Engineering and Sciences IJET-IJENS Vol: 11 No: 05. Rawalpindi.
3. A. Ghosh & M. Raihan, 2015. Effect of Fiber Blend Ratios on Yarn Properties. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology IJSET Vol:04,No:04. New delhi.
4. A. Ghosh & S. Shahriar, 2015. Benefits of OHSAS in Bangladesh Textile Industries. Journal of Textile Engineering JTE-IEB Vol: TE02 No: 01. Dhaka.
5. A. Ghosh & M. Raihan, 2015. An analysis for comparative study of polyester/cotton and polyester/flax blended yarn. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science Vol:01,No:08. New delhi.
1. GHOSH, ASIT. (2012) Coating on Viscose Fabric with Respect to Environmental Aspect. Germany: Lambert.
Coating on Viscose Fabric with respect to environmental aspect.
Swedish Govt. Scholarship 2010
Immaculate Textile Ltd. and Livas Textile Ltd.