1. M.S. and B. Sc. (Hons) in Applied Chemistry & Chemical Technology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. H.S.C from Begum Badrunnesa Govt. Girls’ College, Dhaka.
3. S.S.C from Agrani Girls’ High School & College, Dhaka.
Chemistry, Polymer Science, Textile Chemistry, Fibre and Dye Chemistry, Textile & Environment, Petrochemicals.
5 National and International Publications
1. Petroleum & Petrochemicals Engineering- Synthesis of some alkyl- and benzylaromatic compounds having industrial importance : A statistical study.
2. Environmental Science- Characterization of Environmental Pollution by Textile Industries.
3. Project work – Evaluating the possibility of setting up a plant in Bangladesh producing ‘Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate’, which included research into its history, properties, production requirement, selection of technology, material balance, process economics, process control, quality control and pollution, hazard and safety aspects.
Part-time Faculty (Chemistry) in the Department of EEE/ETE, United International University, from February, 2007 to September 2008.