PhD Researcher (BUP), M. Engg. in Advanced Engineering Management (BUET), M.Sc. in Textile
Engineering (DIU), B.Sc. in Textile Technology (University of Dhaka)
1. Two months Industrial Training in Anlima Textile Limited, Savar, Dhaka.
2. One week training in the Physical & Chemical Testing Lab of Matex (BD) Ltd.
3. Training on Industrial Fire Safety and Quality Control (QC) Guidelines in the Carrefour Global Sourcing Asia Ltd. (Bangladesh Pakistan Liaison Office)
4. Training on Factory Compliance and Auditing System in the Carrefour Global Sourcing Asia Ltd. (Bangladesh Pakistan Liaison Office)
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering:
Specialized Wet Processing Technology, Textile Dyeing, Printing & Finishing Technology, Textile Raw Materials, Textile Physics, Textile Testing & Quality Control, Environmental Management for Textile Industries.
MBA (Textile & Apparel Management):Fibre, Yarn Production & Sewing Thread, Textile Testing & Quality Control, Apparel Washing & Finishing, Apparel Merchandising, Apparel Statistics.
1. Mazumder, S, and Uddin, MZ, Effective bio-polishing process for cotton under optimum conditions (Application of bio-technology in textile finishing), VDM Verlag Dr. Muller GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, 2011. [ISBN 978-3-639-34981-8]
1. Mazumder, S, and Rahman, MM, Influences of fixing agent on the performance of reactive dyeing, Proceedings of the 3rd International conference (COMAT 2010), Organized by Romanian Technical Academy and Transilvania University, Brasov, Romania, 27-29 October 2010. [ISSN 1844-9336]
1. Sumon Mazumder, Global Impacts of Genetically Modified Cotton Cultivation in Textile Sector, Bangladesh Textile Today, Issue-05, Nov-Dec 2010, pp: 67. [ISSN 1999-2076]
1. S. Mazumder and Md. Mahfuzur Rahman, “Influences Of Fixing Agent On The Performance Of Reactive Dyeing”, Proceedings of the 3rd International conference on Advanced Composite Materials Engineering, 27-29 October 2010, Brasov, Romania. [ISSN 1844-9336]
2. Participated in International conference on “Tertiary Education: Realities & Challenges”, held at Daffodil International University (DIU), Dhaka, Bangladesh. (January 19 – 21, 2013)
1. “Carrefour Inspection Guidelines”-Presented by Mr. Manik Guffar, Quality & Production Manager of Carrefour Global Sourcing Asia Ltd. (Bangladesh Pakistan Liaison Office). Placed in the Office of Intertek Testing Service (ITS), Uttara, Dhaka.
2. Participated in International conference on “Tertiary Education: Realities & Challenges”, held at Daffodil International University (DIU), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 19–21 January 2013.
“Productivity Improvement in Readymade Garments Industry-A Case Study”
“Effects of Process Parameters on the Bio-polishing of Cotton Fabrics with the Cellulase Enzyme”
“Effects of Process Parameters in Dyeing of Cotton Fabrics with Vat Dyes”
Textile Dyeing, Printing & Finishing, Apparel Manufacturing & Management, Garments Washing & Finishing, Eco-processing in Textiles, Computer Color Matching System (CCMS), Water treatment, Textile Effluent Treatment.
1. Yearly Merit Scholarship awarded by College of Textile Engineering & Technology (CTET) under the University of Dhaka (DU) during 2002-2006.
1. Member of Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB)
2. Member of Institute of Textile Engineers and Technologists (ITET)
1. Lecturer at Textile Engineering Department of Daffodil International University.
2. Lecturer at Textile Engineering Department of Primeasia University.
3. Production Engineer at Carrefour Global Sourcing Asia Limited (Bangladesh Pakistan Liaison Office).
4. Production Executive at PA Knit Composite Limited.