B.Sc. in Mathematics (DU), M.Sc in Pure
Mathematics (DU), MBA in MIS (AUB), Honors Diploma in HNC Program(NIIT)
1. Workshop Participation: Establishment of IQAC and Self-Assessment Program of Daffodil International University, Conducted by Prof. Dr. Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Head, QAU, UGC. July 28, 2015.
2. Seminar on “ Quantitative Research Methods: A Holistic Approach”, conducted by Professor A.J.M Sufian, University of Bahrain, Kindom of Bahrain. August 13, 2015,
3. Training Workshop: “Bangladesh Summit - Featuring Google for Education 2015”. February 27-28, 2015.
4. Training Program: “Active Learning Instructional Strategies”- Conducted by Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D. Garland Professional Services. (May, 2015)
5. Workshop Participation: “Research Methods-How to develop a research proposal”- Conducted by Mr. Hafiz T.A. Khan. August, 2013
6. Conference participation: International Conference on Tertiary Education: Realities and Challenges, 2013. Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Workshop participation: “Role Play” – Conducted by VIT University, Valore, Chennai, India (2013)
8. Workshop participation: “ Enhancing the Learning Environment With Technology” – Conducted by Rozhan Mohammed Idrus, Professor of Open and Distance Learning & Technology, University Sains Malaysia.(2012)
9. Workshop participation: “Assertiveness and Its Necessity”. Conducted by British Council. Dhaka, Bangladesh. (2012)
10. Workshop participation: Effective Education of 21st Century” – Conducted by Lois Holzman, Ph.D & Carrie Lobman, Ed. D, USA. (2011)
11. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed Certificate Course from Theatre School, Society for Education In Theatre, Session:1995-96, 1st class (1st in order of merit).
12. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed acting based 45 days long workshop from Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy.1997
13. Co-curriculum Activity: Actively participate in the different national programs organized by Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy, Bangladesh AAbrity Proshop etc and recite poems on different stages of Dhaka City.
14. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
15. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro (BSK) in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
16. Achieved best Leo Award from Leo Club of Dhaka Mahanagar, North. 1987.
Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Management Science, Production and Operations Management, Computer Fundamentals.
Articles Published in Referred Journals
1. Techniques of Integration: An Alternative Tool for Solving Problems of Financial Transactions Concerning Simple Interest. ‘‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 8, No. 1, June 2014.
2. An Alternative Tool to Amortize SME Loans: Approach and Rationality. The Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh” Volume XLII, Number 4, July-August 2014.
3. Leadership Patterns In The Private Universities of Bangladesh: An Evaluation. ‘‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 7, No. 1, June 2013.
4. Motivation through self-leadership: an emerging trend of the leaders of private universities of Bangladesh. ‘Daffodil
International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 2, No. 2, July 2007.
5. Life Cycle Costing: as an alternative selection tool. Journal of Business Research, Department of Business Administration, Jahangirnagar University, Savar. Volume 9, June 2007.
6. Interpersonal Conflict Management Strategies in Private Universities of Bangladesh. ‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ ’Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2007.
7. Time Value Of Money: Application And Rationality- An Approach Using Differential Equations And Definite Integrals. ‘Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Jahanjirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.’ Volume XXI, December 2006.
8. Waiting Line System in Health Sector of Bangladesh: The Case of Dental Care Services in Dhaka City. ‘Daffodil
International University-Journal of Business and Economics, Vol.1, No. 1, July 2006.
1. Life Cycle Costing: Techniques and Applications: Choosing the Most Economic Project. Published by VDM Publishing House, Germany.(2010)
*** The book has been selected as a reference book for Department of International Business of Dhaka University. Referred by Prof. Abu Hena Reza Hasan, Chairman, Department of International Business, Dhaka University.
2. Small and Medium Enterprises: A Research Note. Published by VDM Publishing House, Germany(2011)
Articles Published in Editorial Books:
‘Waiting Line System in Health Sector of Bangladesh: The Case of Dental Care Services in Dhaka City’ in Queuing Theory: Concept and Applications, Edited by B Kanaka & B V S Prasad, The Icfai University Press, Hyderabad, India.(2009)
Articles Published in Conference Proceedings:
First International Conference on the Mathematical Sciences, University of Buea, Cameroon.(2009)
Worked as a contributor for Daily Jonokontho, a leading Bengali newspaper of Bangladesh.
First International Conference on the Mathematical Sciences, University of Buea, Cameroon.
1. Mathematics 2.Management 3.Finance
1. Junior Scholarship, Bangladesh Education Board, Govt. of Bangladesh.
2. General Scholarship, (Based on HSC result), Bangladesh Education Board, Govt. of Bangladesh.
3. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
4. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
1. Life member of Dhaka University Alumni Association.
2. Life member of Bangladesh Mathematical Society( Bangladesh Ganit Samity)
3. Member, Jatio Porshod, Prothom Alo Bondhu Shova.
4. Assistant Proctor, Daffodil International University (DIU). Dhaka, Bangladesh. From 2009 to till date.
5. Member of the Managing Committee, Arab Mission Public School, Dhaka, Bangladesh. From 2000 to till date.
6. Advisory Member, Daffodil International University Business and Education Club. (DIUBEC), From October 2011 to till date.
7. Advisory Member, DIU Cultural Club. From 2009 to till date.
8. Convener, DIU 3rd Business Festival, 2013.
9. Convener, Daffodil International University Business and Education Club. (DIUBEC), From March 2009 to September 2011.
10. Joint Convener, DIU 2nd Business Festival 2010.
11. Executive Member, Organizing Committee of 6th , 8th , 9th , 10th and 11th DIU Foundation Layout Ceremony, held in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
12. Advisor, DIU 1st Business Festival 2008.
13. Convener, Excursion- 1997, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
14. Volunteer Member, Reading Contest organized by Bishwa Shahitto Kendro(A Renowned Reading Circle in Bangladesh) , From 1991-1996, in different districts in Bangladesh.
1. Sr. Teacher of Mathematics: Arab Mission Public School.
2. Project Planner: Granger Systems(UK)-The industrial Constructor of Oil, Gas, Energy and Industrial Projects.
3. Project Planner: Technofoki (BD) Ltd.