B.Sc. in Mathematics (DU), M.Sc in Pure
Mathematics (DU), MBA in MIS (AUB), Honors Diploma in HNC Program(NIIT)
1. Workshop Participation: Establishment of IQAC and Self-Assessment Program of Daffodil International University, Conducted by Prof. Dr. Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Head, QAU, UGC. July 28, 2015.
2. Seminar on “ Quantitative Research Methods: A Holistic Approach”, conducted by Professor A.J.M Sufian, University of Bahrain, Kindom of Bahrain. August 13, 2015,
3. Training Workshop: “Bangladesh Summit - Featuring Google for Education 2015”. February 27-28, 2015.
4. Training Program: “Active Learning Instructional Strategies”- Conducted by Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D. Garland Professional Services. (May, 2015)
5. Workshop Participation: “Research Methods-How to develop a research proposal”- Conducted by Mr. Hafiz T.A. Khan. August, 2013
6. Conference participation: International Conference on Tertiary Education: Realities and Challenges, 2013. Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Workshop participation: “Role Play” – Conducted by VIT University, Valore, Chennai, India (2013)
8. Workshop participation: “ Enhancing the Learning Environment With Technology” – Conducted by Rozhan Mohammed Idrus, Professor of Open and Distance Learning & Technology, University Sains Malaysia.(2012)
9. Workshop participation: “Assertiveness and Its Necessity”. Conducted by British Council. Dhaka, Bangladesh. (2012)
10. Workshop participation: Effective Education of 21st Century” – Conducted by Lois Holzman, Ph.D & Carrie Lobman, Ed. D, USA. (2011)
11. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed Certificate Course from Theatre School, Society for Education In Theatre, Session:1995-96, 1st class (1st in order of merit).
12. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed acting based 45 days long workshop from Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy.1997
13. Co-curriculum Activity: Actively participate in the different national programs organized by Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy, Bangladesh AAbrity Proshop etc and recite poems on different stages of Dhaka City.
14. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
15. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro (BSK) in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
16. Achieved best Leo Award from Leo Club of Dhaka Mahanagar, North. 1987.
Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Management Science, Production and Operations Management, Computer Fundamentals.
Articles Published in Editorial Books :
Articles Published in Conference Proceedings:
1. Mathematics 2.Management 3.Finance
1. Junior Scholarship, Bangladesh Education Board, Govt. of Bangladesh.
2. General Scholarship, (Based on HSC result), Bangladesh Education Board, Govt. of Bangladesh.
3. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
4. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
1. Life member of Dhaka University Alumni Association.
2. Life member of Bangladesh Mathematical Society( Bangladesh Ganit Samity)
3. Member, Jatio Porshod, Prothom Alo Bondhu Shova.
4. Assistant Proctor, Daffodil International University (DIU). Dhaka, Bangladesh. From 2009 to till date.
5. Member of the Managing Committee, Arab Mission Public School, Dhaka, Bangladesh. From 2000 to till date.
6. Advisory Member, Daffodil International University Business and Education Club. (DIUBEC), From October 2011 to till date.
7. Advisory Member, DIU Cultural Club. From 2009 to till date.
8. Convener, DIU 3rd Business Festival, 2013.
9. Convener, Daffodil International University Business and Education Club. (DIUBEC), From March 2009 to September 2011.
10. Joint Convener, DIU 2nd Business Festival 2010.
11. Executive Member, Organizing Committee of 6th , 8th , 9th , 10th and 11th DIU Foundation Layout Ceremony, held in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014.
12. Advisor, DIU 1st Business Festival 2008.
13. Convener, Excursion- 1997, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
14. Volunteer Member, Reading Contest organized by Bishwa Shahitto Kendro(A Renowned Reading Circle in Bangladesh) , From 1991-1996, in different districts in Bangladesh.
1. Sr. Teacher of Mathematics: Arab Mission Public School.
2. Project Planner: Granger Systems(UK)-The industrial Constructor of Oil, Gas, Energy and Industrial Projects.
3. Project Planner: Technofoki (BD) Ltd.