Area of Concentration: Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.
Area of Concentration: Pure Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka. 1995 (exam held in 1997), achieved 1st Class, 8th in order of merit
Area of Concentration: Management Information System, Department of Business Administration, Asian University of Bangladesh, 2003, CGPA – 3.875 (1st in order of merit).
Honors Diploma in Network Centered Computing (HNC)
Diploma in Network Centered Computing, National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT), Dhaka, Bangladesh. 1999.
Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, 1993 (exam. Held in 1995), 1st Class (14th in order of merit).
1. Workshop Participation: Establishment of IQAC and Self-Assessment Program of Daffodil International University, Conducted by Prof. Dr. Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Head, QAU, UGC. July 28, 2015.
2. Seminar on “ Quantitative Research Methods: A Holistic Approach”, conducted by Professor A.J.M Sufian, University of Bahrain, Kindom of Bahrain. August 13, 2015,
3. Training Workshop: “Bangladesh Summit - Featuring Google for Education 2015”. February 27-28, 2015.
4. Training Program: “Active Learning Instructional Strategies”- Conducted by Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D. Garland Professional Services. (May, 2015)
5. Workshop Participation: “Research Methods-How to develop a research proposal”- Conducted by Mr. Hafiz T.A. Khan. August, 2013
6. Conference participation: International Conference on Tertiary Education: Realities and Challenges, 2013. Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Workshop participation: “Role Play” – Conducted by VIT University, Valore, Chennai, India (2013)
8. Workshop participation: “ Enhancing the Learning Environment With Technology” – Conducted by Rozhan Mohammed Idrus, Professor of Open and Distance Learning & Technology, University Sains Malaysia.(2012)
9. Workshop participation: “Assertiveness and Its Necessity”. Conducted by British Council. Dhaka, Bangladesh. (2012)
10. Workshop participation: Effective Education of 21st Century” – Conducted by Lois Holzman, Ph.D & Carrie Lobman, Ed. D, USA. (2011)
11. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed Certificate Course from Theatre School, Society for Education In Theatre, Session:1995-96, 1st class (1st in order of merit).
12. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed acting based 45 days long workshop from Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy.1997
13. Co-curriculum Activity: Actively participate in the different national programs organized by Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy, Bangladesh AAbrity Proshop etc and recite poems on different stages of Dhaka City.
14. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
15. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro (BSK) in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
16. Achieved best Leo Award from Leo Club of Dhaka Mahanagar, North. 1987.
Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Management Science, Production and Operations Management, Computer Fundamentals.
Articles Published in Editorial Books
Articles Published in Conference Proceedings:
Articles under Review :
Splendid tourism: A new dimension of tourism in Bangladesh
1. Mathematics 2.Management 3.Finance
Tourism & Hospitality: An Open Access.
1. Sr. Teacher of Mathematics: Arab Mission Public School.
2. Project Planner: Granger Systems(UK)-The industrial Constructor of Oil, Gas, Energy and Industrial Projects.
3. Project Planner: Technofoki (BD) Ltd.