Area of Concentration: Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.
Area of Concentration: Pure Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka. 1995 (exam held in 1997), achieved 1st Class, 8th in order of merit
Area of Concentration: Management Information System, Department of Business Administration, Asian University of Bangladesh, 2003, CGPA – 3.875 (1st in order of merit).
Honors Diploma in Network Centered Computing (HNC)
Diploma in Network Centered Computing, National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT), Dhaka, Bangladesh. 1999.
Department of Mathematics, University of Dhaka, 1993 (exam. Held in 1995), 1st Class (14th in order of merit).
1. Workshop Participation: Establishment of IQAC and Self-Assessment Program of Daffodil International University, Conducted by Prof. Dr. Mesbahuddin Ahmed, Head, QAU, UGC. July 28, 2015.
2. Seminar on “ Quantitative Research Methods: A Holistic Approach”, conducted by Professor A.J.M Sufian, University of Bahrain, Kindom of Bahrain. August 13, 2015,
3. Training Workshop: “Bangladesh Summit - Featuring Google for Education 2015”. February 27-28, 2015.
4. Training Program: “Active Learning Instructional Strategies”- Conducted by Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D. Garland Professional Services. (May, 2015)
5. Workshop Participation: “Research Methods-How to develop a research proposal”- Conducted by Mr. Hafiz T.A. Khan. August, 2013
6. Conference participation: International Conference on Tertiary Education: Realities and Challenges, 2013. Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Workshop participation: “Role Play” – Conducted by VIT University, Valore, Chennai, India (2013)
8. Workshop participation: “ Enhancing the Learning Environment With Technology” – Conducted by Rozhan Mohammed Idrus, Professor of Open and Distance Learning & Technology, University Sains Malaysia.(2012)
9. Workshop participation: “Assertiveness and Its Necessity”. Conducted by British Council. Dhaka, Bangladesh. (2012)
10. Workshop participation: Effective Education of 21st Century” – Conducted by Lois Holzman, Ph.D & Carrie Lobman, Ed. D, USA. (2011)
11. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed Certificate Course from Theatre School, Society for Education In Theatre, Session:1995-96, 1st class (1st in order of merit).
12. Co-curriculum Degree: Completed acting based 45 days long workshop from Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy.1997
13. Co-curriculum Activity: Actively participate in the different national programs organized by Bangladesh Shilpokola Academy, Bangladesh AAbrity Proshop etc and recite poems on different stages of Dhaka City.
14. Achieved best football player award in interdepartmental football tournament-1993, organized by University of Dhaka.
15. Got awards from Bishwa Shahitto Kendro (BSK) in Reading Contest Organized by BSK, Session: 1989.
16. Achieved best Leo Award from Leo Club of Dhaka Mahanagar, North. 1987.
Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Management Science, Production and Operations Management, Computer Fundamentals.
Articles Published in Referred Journals:
1. Multiplier Effect of Tourism: A Case Study on Sustainable Economic Development in Sonargaon. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship. Vol: 14, No. 1 (2021)
2. Splendid Tourism: Evolving a Nexus between the Philosophy and the Historical Destinations in Bangladesh. Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. Vol:32, Issue: 3 (2021)
3. Post-Covid-19 Tourism: Recovery Policy for Bangladesh. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship. Vol: 13, No. 2 (2020)
4. Perception of Event Management Company Towards Green Event: Evidence From Bangladesh. Academy of Strategic Management Journal. Vol:19, Issue: 4 (2020)
5. Considerations for archaeological tourism development to boost socio-economic upliftment: Analysis on Mahasthangarh, Bangladesh. The Business and Management Review. Vol: 10, Issue: 5 (2019)
6. Developing Stochastic Linear Programming Model to Optimize Agricultural Production Under Uncertain Flood Influence. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences. Vol:9, Issue: 5 (2018)
7. Environmental education and sustainable tourism : a study on Cox's Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship. Vol: 11, No. 2 , 2018
8. Young tourists’ attitude towards domestic tourism: a study on Bangladesh. Journal of “Problems and Perspectives in Management” Volume 16, Issue 3, July 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.21511/ppm.16(3).2018.10
9. Techniques of Integration: An Alternative Tool for Solving Problems of Financial Transactions Concerning Simple Interest. ‘‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 8, No. 1, June 2014.
10. An Alternative Tool to Amortize SME Loans: Approach and Rationality. The Journal of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Bangladesh” Volume XLII, Number 4, July-August 2014.
11. Leadership Patterns In The Private Universities of Bangladesh: An Evaluation. ‘‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 7, No. 1, June 2013.
12. Motivation through self-leadership: an emerging trend of the leaders of private universities of Bangladesh. ‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ Vol. 2, No. 2, July 2007.
13. Life Cycle Costing: as an alternative selection tool. Journal of Business Research, Department of Business Administration, Jahangirnagar University, Savar. Volume 9, June 2007.
14. Interpersonal Conflict Management Strategies in Private Universities of Bangladesh. ‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics.’ ’Vol. 2, No. 1, January 2007.
15. Time Value Of Money: Application And Rationality- An Approach Using Differential Equations And Definite Integrals. ‘Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Jahanjirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka.’ Volume XXI, December 2006.
16. Waiting Line System in Health Sector of Bangladesh: The Case of Dental Care Services in Dhaka City. ‘Daffodil International University-Journal of Business and Economics, Vol.1, No. 1, July 2006.
1. Life Cycle Costing: Techniques and Applications: Choosing the Most Economic Project. Published by VDM Publishing House, Germany.(2010)http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Mahubub+Parvez#/ref=nb_sb_noss/179-5987843-2166259?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Mahbub+Parvez&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3AMahbub+Parvez
2. Small and Medium Enterprises: A Research Note.Published by VDM Publishing House, Germany(2011)http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Mahubub+Parvez#/ref=nb_sb_noss/179-5987843-2166259?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Mahbub+Parvez&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3AMahbub+Parvez
Articles Published in Editorial Books
|‘Waiting Line System in Health Sector of Bangladesh: The Case of Dental Care Services in Dhaka City’ in Queuing Theory: Concept and Applications, Edited by B Kanaka & B V S Prasad, The Icfai University Press, Hyderabad, India.(2009)|
Articles Published in Conference Proceedings
|“Developing Stochastic Linear Programming Model to Optimize Agricultural Production under Uncertain Flood Influence” International Conferences On Recent Advances in Mathematical And Physical Sciences at Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka.(2018)First International Conference on the Mathematical Sciences, University of Buea, Cameroon.(2009)|
1. Mathematics 2.Management 3.Finance
Tourism & Hospitality: An Open Access.
1. Sr. Teacher of Mathematics: Arab Mission Public School.
2. Project Planner: Granger Systems(UK)-The industrial Constructor of Oil, Gas, Energy and Industrial Projects.
3. Project Planner: Technofoki (BD) Ltd.