Purview Course on International Human Resource Development (MIHRD) with CEC/AIT, Bangkok, Thailand and the University of Calgary, Canada.
Master in Continuing Education (Specialization in Leadership & Organizational Development), University of Calgary, Canada.
Attended World HR Congress in Montreal, Canada from September 27-29, 2010 which was organized the World Federation of People Management Association.
Attended Asia Pacific HRM Congress in Mumbai, India from February 12-14, 2008 and received Global HR Leadership Award, 2008.
Attended Strategic Talent Management Course organized by London Business School at Dubai from January 20-22, 2008.
Attended Global HR Conference in Mumbai, India from April 8-12, 2007, which was organized by Society for Human resources Management (SHRM).
Attended World HR Congress in Singapore from May 29 to June 01, 2006, which was organized by Singapore Institute for Human Resources Management.
Attended two weeks’ workshop on Organizational Strategies for Sustainable Development at Ivory Coast, West Africa from April 01-15, 1998.
Attended two weeks’ Senior Management Course (SMC) at Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Philippines from May 19-30, 1997.
Attended three weeks’ course on Disaster Management Course (DMC-24) at Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre (ADPC), Bangkok, Thailand from March 08-26, 1999.
Attended two weeks course on “Strategic Management of Organizations” at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok, Thailand from February 01-13, 2004.
Attended one week workshop on “Bioethics” at icddr,b, Dhaka, Bangladesh from February 26- March 2, 2006 which was jointly organized by icddr,b and Harvard University, USA.
Regularly deliver lectures on many emerging HR topics in different national and international HR Conferences/workshops in country and overseas.
Recipient of “Global HR Leadership Award 2008” from Asia Pacific HRM Congress.
Recipient of “HR Excellence Award” from Rapport Bangladesh in 2008 and 2010
1. Head, Human Resources Management (Highest National Staff Level), icddr,b, Dhaka, March 01, 2005 to Present.
2. Director, Human Resources Management and Development, Palli Daridro Bimochon Foundation (Foundation for the elimination of rural poverty through micro credit and human capacity development), Dhaka, April 01, 2003 to February 28, 2005.
3. Human Resource Manager, CARE-Bangladesh HQs, September 21, 1997 to March 31, 2003.
4. Administrator (Head of Sylhet Division for CARE’s Programming), October 01, 1994 to September 20, 1997
5. Program Development Officer July, 1992 to September, 1994, Rural Maintenance Program (RMP), CARE Bangladesh Head Quarter.
6. Project Manager-Rural Maintenance Programme, CARE-Bangladesh, February 1984 to June 1992.