- Islam, M.A., Badhon, F.F., Anik, M.K.A. & Abedin, M.Z. (2016), Effect of fine content on shear strength of sand, Proc., 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2016, CUET, Bangladesh, Chittagong, Bangladesh, , pp. 191-196.
- Alam, M. K., Abedin, M. Z., Islam, N., Dey, R. and Islam, M. S. (2019), Prediction of Compressibility Characteristics of Insitu Cohesive Soil using Reconstituted Sample, Geo St. John’s: 2019, Canada. (Accepted)
- Alam, M. K., Abedin, M. Z., Islam, N., Dey, R. and Valsankar, A. (2019), Shear Strength and Compressibility Characteristics of Reconstituted Clays (ready to submit Applied Clay Science)
List of Conferences, Short-term Courses etc. organized/participated:
- Organized 1st International Conference on Advances on Civil Engineering, December 20-23, 2015
- 3-days Training Course on “Non-Destructive and Geophysical Techniques for Geotechnical Site Characterization and Applications to Civil Engineering”, was held during September 26-28, 2017 at BUET-Japan Institute of Disaster Prevention & Urban Safety (BUET-JIDPUS)
- Attended Short Course on “RECENT ADVANCES IN GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING”, 27-29 November 2017
- Attended IUT-ACF Seminar on Sustainability of Concrete, December 18, 2017