M.S. in Civil Engineering, The State University of New Jersey, NJ, USA2012
B.Sc in Civil Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology - 2008
1. Saurav Barua, Nazmul Haque, Anik Das, Sanjana Hossain, Dr. Md. Hadiuzzaman. Automatic Multi-regime Fundamental Diagram Calibration Using Likelihood Estimation, submitted to International Journal for Traffic and Transportation Engineering (IJTTE), Belgrade
2. Saurav Barua, Md. Rakibul Islam, Nafis Anwari, Md. Shamsul Hoque, Factors Attributing to the Service Quality of Railway Station in Bangladesh, DUET Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 1, Page No. 11-20, December 2018.
3. Saurav Barua, A.B.M. Tausif ulla Chy, Mehedi Ahmed Ansary, Effectiveness of Geogrid for Protecting Sundarban Coastal Region. Advanced Engineering Forum, Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland. Vol 28, Page No. 96-111, 2018.
4. Saurav Barua, Khandaker Samin Atif, Md. Firoz Mahmood. An Assessment on Turning Restriction of Vehicle at Intersections in an Arterial Road, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), June 2015, Volume. 5, Issue. 1, Page No. 47-51. (http://www.ijitee.org/attachments/File/v5i1/A2114065115.pdf)
5. Saurav Barua, Md. Nasim Khan, Anik Das. A Study on Students’ Travel Behavior in Perspectives of School Bus Service. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Nano Technology (IJAENT), July 2015, Volume-2 Issue-8, Page No. 5-10. (http://www.ijaent.org/attachments/File/v2i8/H0320072815.pdf)
6. Saurav Barua, Anik Das, Md. Nasim Khan, Md. Mizanur Rahman. An Evaluation of Life Cycle Cost Analysis of Airport Pavement. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), August 2015, Volume. 4, Issue- 8, Page No. 352-356. (http://www.ijert.org/view-pdf/13894/an-evaluation-of-life-cycle-cost-analysis-of-airport-pavement)
7. Saurav Barua, Anik Das, Md. Julfiker Hossain. Estimation of Traffic Density to Compare Speed-Density Models with Moving Observer Data, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), August 2015, Volume 4, Issue 8, Page No.471-474. (http://esatjournals.org/Volumes/IJRET/2015V04/I08/IJRET20150408080.pdf)
8. Saurav Barua, Anik Das, Kamol Chandra Roy. Estimation of Traffic Arrival Pattern at Signalized Intersection using ARIMA Model, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), October 2015, NY, USA, Volume 128 - Number 1, Page No. 28-32.Digital Library URI : http://www.ijcaonline.org/archives/volume128/number1/22839-2015906425.
9. Saurav Barua, Md. Mahmud Hasan Mamun, Md. Firoz Mahmood Ovi, Farhana Akhter, Mohiuddin Ahmed, Thahomina Jahan Nipa, Improvement of Sub Base Soil Using Sand-Cement Stabilization. American Journal of Civil Engineering. Pages: 241-246 Published Online: Aug. 3, 2016. Vol. 4, Issue 5, September 2016. http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/pdf/10.11648.j.ajce.20160405.15.pdf
10. Saurav Barua, M.M. Hasan Mamud. Comparative Study among Different Estimation Models at Signalized Intersection, UITS Journal of Science and Engineering, 2018, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 82-94
1. Saurav Barua, Nazmul Haque, Anik Das, Dr. Md. Hadiuzzaman, Sanjana Hossain, Dr. Tony Z. Qiu. LIMB: An application tool for calibrating Multi-Regime Fundamental Diagram using Likelihood Estimation. TRB 89th Annual Conference, 2017, Washington D.C.
2. Saurav Barua, MD. Rakibul Islam, Nafis Anwari, Dr. Md. Samshul Hoque. Study on service quality assessment of airport railway station. BUET-ANWAR ISPAT 1st Bangladesh Civil Engineering SUMMIT 2016, BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh
3. Saurav Barua, Kamol Chandra Roy, Anik Das. “A Study on Feasible Traffic Operation Alternatives at Signalized Intersection in Dhaka City” IICSD Conference, DUET, Gazipur (December-2014)
DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.3981.3607, 2015-09-25 T 21:01:19 UTC
4. Saurav Barua, Anik Das. “A Survey Study for User Attributes on Foot Over Bridges in Perspective of Dhaka City” IICSD Conference, DUET, Gazipur (December-2014)
DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2408.4964, 2015-09-25 T 20:56:00 UTC
Accepted for Journal publication:
1. Saurav Barua, Md Hadiuzzaman, Nahid Farazi, Sanjana Hossain Farzana Rahman, Structural equation approach to investigate trip-chaining and mode choice relationships in the context of developing countries. Transportation Planning and Technology, Accepted for vol 42, no 4, Summer, 2019, UK.
2. Saurav Barua, Md Hadiuzzaman, Md. Rakibul Islam, Tahmida Hossain Shimu, Alternative approach for vehicle trajectory reconstruction under spatiotemporal side friction using lopsided network, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, The Institute of Engineering and Technology, 2018. DOI: 10.1049/iet-its.2018.5195.
3. Saurav Barua, Md Hadiuzzaman, Md. Rakibul Islam, Nazmul Haque, Shanjeeda Rima, Impacts of Non-Geometric Attributes on Crash Prediction at Urban Signalized Intersections of Developing Countries, Journal of Transportation Safety & Security, Publisher Taylor & Francis, Accepted for publication, 2019.
Under Review Journals:
1. Saurav Barua, Md. Hadiuzzaman, Sanjana Hossain. Assessment of Railway Service Quality using Probabilistic Neural Network and Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Interface System during special and normal day in context of developing country, submitted to Transportation Research: Part C: Emerging Technologies, Publishers: Elsevier.