|2007||M.Sc. Wireless Communications Systems Engineering||University of Greenwich, UK|
|2005||B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering||Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET)|
1. Gazi Zahirul Islam and Mohammod Abul Kashem, “An OFDMA-based Hybrid MAC Protocol for IEEE 802.11ax”, Infocommunications Journal, Vol. XI, No. 2, pp. 48-57, June 2019.
2. Gazi Zahirul Islam, Aman Ullah Juman, Al Nahian Bin Emran, Md. Abbas Ali Khan and Md. Fokhray Hossain, “Achieving Robust Global Bandwidth along with Bypassing Geo-restriction for Internet Users”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vo. 18, No. 1, April 2020.
3. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “E-governance Implementation in Metropolitan and Rural Areas of Bangladesh: An Illustrative Prototype”, International Technology Management Review, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 33-49, October 2009.
4. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “Throughput Analysis of Wireless Local Area Network”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp. 53-60, December 2016.
5. Md. Abbas Ali Khan, M. Raki Billah, Chandan Debnath, Sadekur Rahman, Md. Tarek Habib and Gazi Zahirul Islam, “A Detailed Investigation of the Impact of Online Transportation on Bangladesh Economy”, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 420-428, October 2019.
6. Gazi Zahirul Islam and Md. Mustafizur Rahman, “IEEE 802.11: Throughput Improvement of Medium Access Control Employing Frame Aggregation Method”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science, Vol. 1, Issue 8, pp. 64-71, November 2015.
7. Md. Riazur Rahman, Md. Tarek Habib, Md. Sadekur Rahman, Gazi Zahirul Islam and Md. Abbas Ali Khan, “An Exploratory Research on Grammar Checking of Bangla Sentences Using Statistical Language Models”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Accepted on September 2019.
8. Gazi Zahirul Islam and Mohammod Abul Kashem, “An OFDMA-based New MAC Mechanism for IEEE 802.11ax”, 5th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (NSysS), pp 1-7, December 2018.
9. Gazi Zahirul Islam, Md. Ibrahim Khan and Md. Anas Boksh Mazady, “Developing a Model of E-governance for Urban and Rural Areas of Bangladesh”, 11th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), pp. 587-592, December 2008.
10. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “Throughput Enhancement of MAC (Medium Access Control) through Frame Conglomeration Approach”, 4th Global Engineering, Science and Technology Conference, Paper ID-304, pp. 1-8, December 2013.
11. Al- Nahian Bin Emran, Aman Ullah Juman and Gazi Zahirul Islam, “Enhancement of Global Bandwidth of Internet Users Employing Internet Exchange Point Leveraging VPN Technology”, 1st International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT), Paper ID-39, May 2019.
12. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN: Throughput Enhancement and Bandwidth Analysis”, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, March 2012.
13. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “E-governance: Implementation in Bangladesh”, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, May 2012.
14. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “How far we go for internet banking?”, TechWorld Bangladesh, Volume 01, Issue 07, pp. 86-87, February 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
15. Gazi Zahirul Islam, “HEQEP and BdREN: A milestone of Ministry of Education to step into the arena of knowledge”, TechWorld Bangladesh, Volume 01, Issue 12, pp. 91-94, July 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh.