MPhil, MA & BA (Honours) in English, RU
● Successfully completed a six-month’s creative writing course offered by Bangla Academy under the title of Tarun Lekhok Proshikkhon Course (Young Writer’s Training Course), 2nd Batch, July-December 2010
● Participated in South “Asian English Educators’ Programme (Stimulating Innovative Practices in ELT)” organized by BELTA, August 31-September 2, 2012, BRAC Centre Inn, Dhaka
● Participated in a workshop on “Participatory Engaging Techniques (PET)” by HRD Institute, from 11 September 2014 to 15 September 2014, facilitated by Yousuf M Islam, PhD Professor, Dept of Computer Science & Engineering and Executive Director, Human Resources Development Institute (HRDI), Daffodil International University
● “Workshop on Research Methodology’’, conducted by Dr. Sanyat Sattar on 12.4.15, arranged by Department o English, DIU
● “Listening Skill Workshop”, conducted by Sara Deme Bolton, Regional English Language Office, American Center, on 21.4.15, arranged by Department of English, DIU
● “Active Learning Instructional Strategies”, conducted by Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D., on 19.5.15, arranged by DIU
● "Academic Quality Enhancement" Presented by: Wendy A. Garland, Ph.D., on 25.11.14, arranged by DIU
● "Workshop on How Learning Works: Brain-Based Approach” conducted by Dr. Rosa Fagundes, Fulbright Scholar, University of Dhaka, on 06.12.14, arranged by Department of English, DIU
Literature (Postcolonial Literature and Theory; Poetry; Shakespeare; Classics; Translation Studies) and English Language
1. “Stories of Hasan Azizul Huq and the Shaping of Indian Diaspora in post-Partition India”, in Shaping Indian Diaspora: Literary Representations and Bollywood Consumption away from the Desi, Eds. Cristina M. Gámez-Fernández and Veena Dwivedi, Lexington Books, the U.S.A., 2015
2. “The Pakistan Movement and the Bangla Poetry of the Islamic Trend: An Evaluation from Postcolonial Perspective”, Crossings, A Journal of English Studies, University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh, Vol. 6, 2015
3. “Emergence of the Bangla Poetry of Bangladesh and Its Post-Colonial Negotiations” Praxis, Journal of the Dept. of English, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh, Vol. 6, 2014
4. “Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four: a Novel of Prophetic Warning”, published in Praxis, Journal of the Department of English, Rajshahi University, Vol-4, May 2012
5. With Md. Abdul Momen Sarker, “Wallace Stevens’ “Sunday Morning”: the Celebration of a Godless World”, published in Journal of Science and Technology, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University, Vol-3, No. 1, January 2013
6. With Md. Abdul Momen Sarker, “Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger: the Tale of a Justified Murder?”, published in Outlooks: VUB Studies in Language, Literature and Culture, Journal of the Department of English, Victoria University of Bangladesh, Vol-2, December 2011
● “After the Funeral: A Tribute to Aali Areefur Rehman” in Literature, History and Culture: Writings in Honour of Professor Aali Areefur Rehman. Ed. Abdullah Al Mamun and Maswood Akhter. Rajshahi: Department of English, 2014. 654-657.
● Translations of selected poems of Langston Hughes, Arja Salafranka, Michael Ondaatje, and Derek Walcott have been published in the following literary magazines respectively: Bratto (2007), Chilekotha (2007), Bibor (2009) and Kathkharr (2011).
● “The Perverted Man,” in Short Stories of Selim Morshed. Dhaka: Ulukhar, April 2009. Translation of a Bangla original by Selim Morshed
● Edited the first issue of Kathkharr, a little magazine, Dhaka: August 2011.
● Ekhono Murti Hotey Parini (Collection of Bangla Poems). Dhaka: Ghash Ful Nadi, February 2010.
World University of Bangladesh