- “A Critical Study on Using English Movies in 'English Classrooms' at Tertiary Level in Bangladesh” (Accepted to be published in DIU Journal of Humanities and Social Science. Volume 6, 2020)
- “Role of Daffodil International University towards Entrepreneurship Development in Bangladesh” co-authored with Mohammad Mustafizur Rahman and Subrata Chandra Mozumder, Asst.Professors, Dept.of English, Daffodil International University. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship, June, 2018, 11(2).ISSN: 1818-6238
- “Nonverbal Communication: an effective teaching tool in English language classroom in Bangladesh” co-authored with Md.Ziaul Karim, Asst.Professor, Bangladesh Agricultural University,& Shibli.A.Khan, Asst.Professor, Dept.of English,Presidency University .Presidency University Journal,Â January, 2014, 3(1) Part A. ISSN: 22247610
- “Reflective Teaching through Continuous Assessment: Developing Speaking Skill in an EFL Context”. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, 2009, 4 (1 & 2): 87-96.
- “Women in War: A Comparative Study of Women’s Contribution in Liberation War as Presented in Bangladeshi Women’s Writing” co-authored with Nahid Kaiser, Sr.Lecturer,Dept.of English, DIU. World Vision, February 2012, 6(1):123-132. ISSN: 2078-8460
- "Newspapers: One of the best teaching materials enhancing Critical Thinking Skills". Bangla Vision,April 2012,7(1):113-122. ISSN: 2079-567X
1. “Lets Face Burn-out: A Psychological Difficulty in Professional Development”, NELTA Conference Proceedings 2014.ISSN: 2091-0487
1. Publisher: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
Title: Reflecting Teaching: Theories and Practices in Bangladesh, co-authored with Md.Shibli Shahriar,Assistant Professor,Dept.of BBA,DIU
- Presented a paper titled, “Using English Movies in English Classrooms Exploring Four Bangladeshi Private Universities: A Critical Study” in a two day international conference titled, “Rethinking Disciplinary Diversity: Challenges of Teaching English in the 21st Century” held from November 15-16, 2018, in Brac University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The co-presenter was Subrata Chandra Mozumder, Assistant Professor, Department of English, DIU.
- Presented a paper titled, “English on the Go!” in the 38th Thailand TESOL International Conference, held from 26-27 January, 2018, in Empress Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The co-presenters were Professor Claire Bradin Siskin and Ms. Sadia Zafrin Lia, Lecturer, Department of English, DIU
- Presented a paper titled, “ Exploring www.readlistenlearn.net: Learners’ Customization of English Vocabulary Learning” in BELTA 8th International Conference, held from January 12-14, 2018 hosted by IUB, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Presented a paper titled, “Is Daffodil International University Environment Conducive Enough to Produce Successful Entrepreneurs? A Critical Study", in the International Summit on Employability and Soft skill, held from 23-25 March, 2017, in Daffodil Tower,organized by Daffodil International University. The co-presenters were Md.Mustafizur Rahman and Subrata Chandra Majumder, Assistant Professor, Department of English
- Contributed as a Panelist on behalf of Bangladesh in the Regional Panel, ‘Integrating Innovative Technologies in Classroom Teaching: From Local to Global’ in the PUAN ( Pakistan United States Alumni Network)International Education Conference : Mapping Education in the 21st Century on 23rd July,2016 in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Participated in Learning2gether episode 337 On Sunday June 26, 2016 at 1400 UTC to talk about brimEng, an app being created for Android smartphones by a team of teachers/developers in Bangladesh coordinated by Claire Bradin Siskin, an ELT expert from the U.S
- Along with Claire Bradin Siskin, an ELT expert from the U.S presented the language learning app brimEng against the title, “Carry English in Your Pocket” in the Developers Showcase of the 5oth TESOL Convention, held in Baltimore, U.S.A on 6th April, 2016
- Presented Bangladesh as an App Developer in the session, ‘Technology in English’, of the 5oth TESOL Convention, held in Baltimore, U.S.A on 8th April, 2016
- Presented a paper titled, ‘English beyond the Classroom: Creating Language Learning Apps with LiveCode’ in a National Conference titled, ‘The Machine in the Garden : Literature, Language and Technology in English Studies’ on 19th September, 2015 in Daffodil International University, organized by Department of English, Daffodil International University.( Co-presenters were: Professor Claire Bradin Siskin, Dr. Bipasha BintE Haque, Ms.Sadia Zafrin Lia and Ms.Mir Sadia Siddequa)
- Presented a paper titled, "Let’s apply dicto-comp: a flourishing integrated skills approach”, in BELTA National Conference, 2015, “ELT in Bangladesh: Challenges and Directions”, on 11th September, 2015 in Rajshahi University, organized by BELTA & Department of English, Rajshahi University.
- Presented a paper titled, “Role of Active Listening in Teacher Education” in the Spring Seminar 2015 titled, “Issues and Challenges in Teaching Tertiary Students”, on 13th February, 2015 in DIU Auditotium, Uttara Campus, organized by Department of English, Uttara Campus, DIU.
- Presented a paper titled, “Let’s Face Burn-out: A Psychological Difficulty in Professional Development”, in the 19th International NELTA conference, held in Kathmandu,Nepal, on 27th February, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “ Women in War: Representation of Women in the Writings of Jahanara Imam, Selina Hossain and Tahmima Anam” at the 2nd International Conference, held on 12 & 13 December, 2008 at East West University, Dhaka,Bangladesh.
- Presented a paper titled “Use of Non-Verbal Communication Strategies in Bangladeshi Classroom”at the 4th BELTA International Conference held on 7 & 8 September, 2007 at BIAM Foundation, Dhaka.
- Presented a paper titled, “Use of Non-Verbal Communication Strategies in Bangladeshi Classroom” in the seminar on “ Aspects of Language and Literary Studies” organized by Department of English, Stamford University Bangladesh on 13th January, 2008
- Conducted a workshop titled, “Make your own Language Teaching Stack Using Live-code” for 25 language teachers from different parts of Bangladesh in BELTA National Conference 2017 titled, “ The Use of Technology in ELT”, held from 20-21 October, 2017, hosted by DIU