Master of Science (MSc.) in Renewable Energy & Resource Management (2017-18), University of South Wales, United Kingdom.
Bachelor of Science (BSc.) Honours in Geology (2012-15), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
23rd ASIA-EUROPE FOUNDATION Summer University Program Hackathon Team Leaders Training focusing on Team Collaboration, Facilitation and Design Thinking (2021)
Courses Taught –
1. Environmental Economics (ECO 101),
2. Environmental Resource Management (ESDM203),
3. Environmental Hazard and Disaster Management (ESDM 206),
4. Climatic Disaster Management (ESDM 209),
5. Fundamentals of Ecology (ESDM 105),
6. Biodiversity Conservation (ESDM 304),
7. Urban Waste and Effluent Management (ESDM 401),
8. Public Health and Environment (ESDM 405),
9. Environmental Laws and Ethics (ESDM 407),
10. Environmental Modelling (ESDM 402),
11. Gender and Environment (ESDM 406).
Renewable & Non-Renewable Energy, Waste Management and Wastewater Treatment, Climate Change and Global Warming, Environmental Economics, Laws and Policies.