• M. Pharm from Jahangirnagar University.
• B. Pharm from Jahangirnagar University.
• Training on Teaching, Research, and Professional Development, at Daffodil International University in 2019.
• Training on DIU Moodle System at Daffodil International University in 2019.
• Research Talk on Future Medicine and Medication for Higher Education, IQAC in 2018 at Daffodil International University,
• Training on Outcome Based Teaching & Learning (OBTL) at Daffodil International University, 2018.
• International Summit on Employability and Soft Skills (ISESS2017) at Daffodil International University.
• Innovative Teaching Learning Expo (ITLE) in 2017, Daffodil Education Network at Daffodil International University.
• Participatory Engaging Teaching in 2017 Daffodil Education Network at Daffodil International University.
• In plant training about 4 weeks at Eskayef pharmaceuticals limited (Mirpur-1 plant).
• One day tour at Square Pharmaceuticals Limited, ACME Laboratories Limited, Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Limited, Sanofi Bangladesh Limited.
1. Aklima Akter* Md. Zamshed Alam Begh, Anwar Parvez, Fahadul Islam, Quality analysis of different marketed brands of carbamazepine available in Bangladesh, Newsletter 2019, vol.2: 105-112.
2. Tahmina Afroz, Md. Imran Hasan, Md. Abdul Lahil Kafi, A.K Azad, Md. Mominur Rahman, Aklima Akther, Md.Mizanur Rahman, Phytochemical screening and pharmacological studies of methanol extract of Polyalthia Suberosa Roxb Pharmacologyonline, Newsletter 2019, vol.1: 104-116.
3. Aklima Akter*, Farhana Israt, Jahan Nahid Rahman Esha, Assessment of prevalence and prescription trends of patients with hemophilic disorder; Pharmacologyonline, Archives 2018, vol.3: 90-97.
4. Farhana Israt Jahan, Anju Faridi Lopa, Aklima Akter, A survey on prevalence and prescription pattern of patient with psychiatric disorder; Newsletter 2018, vol.2: 63-71.
5. Aklima Akter, Md. and Mahmudul Hasan, Evaluation of the methanolic extract of leaves of Persicaria capitata for pharmacological activity; ; Pharmacologyonline, Archives 2018, vol.2: 123-127.
6. Aklima Akter*, Faria Farzana Parveen, A survey on dental problems and awareness on dental health among Bangladeshi people; World J Pharm Sci 2018; 6(6): 93-100.
7. M. Pharm thesis on comparative study on purified water and water for injection of three pharmaceuticals.
• In recognition of scholarly publication in reputed Indexed Journals, Daffodil International University, 2018.
• Government Scholarship during Bachelor of Pharmacy study at Jahangirnagar
University, Dhaka (2012, 2011, 2010)
• Scholarship Grant of Comilla Board Scholarship of HSC & SSC (2008 & 2006).
• Bangladesh Government Scholarship for outstanding result in Junior
• School Certificate Examination & Primary School Certificate Examination (2004 & 2000.
• Product Executive, Strategic Marketing Department at Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (February 2016- 05 January 2017)
• Officer,Validation, Research & Development Analysis at Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (October 2013-January 2016)