B. Pharm. M. Pharm.(Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacology), DU
1. I attended in a training session on ‘Outcome Based Teaching & Learning (OBTL)’ held on Jan 2019 at Daffodil International University.
2. Attended a training on DIU Moodle system, held on January, 2019, arranged by Department of Pharmacy, Daffodil International University.
3. Also partook in a training on ‘Adherence of hospital pharmacist in assuring rational drug use’ held at Military Medical Complex, Jahra Kuwait in 2017.
4. Participated in a training on ‘Patient counseling and role of pharmacist in healthcare system’ held on Oct-Nov 2014 at Jaber Al Ahmed Al Sabah Armed Forces Hospital, Sobhan, Kuwait.
5. Successfully completed one month training on Military life, Service customs, Etiquette and Military gesture in May- Jun 2014 at Armed Forces Medical Institute (AFMI), Bangladesh.
6. Took part in a three months training on Arabic Language at Bangladesh University of Professionals in Mar-May 2014.
7. Attended a training on “ICH (International Council for Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use) guidelines held on Jan 2014 at Square Pharma.
8. Attended a training on ‘Total Quality Management (TQM) for pharmaceutical industry’ in 2013 at Square Pharma.
9. Also joined in many training sessions regarding Handling of ‘Regulatory Inspection’ in 2012 at Square Pharma.
10. Took part in a training held on ‘Pharmaceutical Validation; types, scope and its importance’ at Beximco Pharma, in 2011.
11. Completed two months training on ‘Good Laboratory Practices ( GLP ) in Pharmaceutical Quality Control’ held at Beximco Pharma, Bangladesh in 2010.
12. Participated in a training on ‘Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)’ at Beximco Pharma, Bangladesh in 2009.
13. I got one month Basic industrial training at Incepta Pharmaceuticals in Nov-Dec 2008.
In Vitro Anthelmintic Activity Ethanolic Leaves Extract Of Gynura Procumbens, A Prospective Medicinal Plant Shaheen SM*; Rashid Harun-Or ; Md. Anamul Haque; Ferdous W.
Pharmacy Practice, Phytochemical screening and evaluation of medicinal plants especially those have antihyperglycemic properties.
1. Educational board merit scholarship (SSC 2001), Dhaka Board.
2. Junior scholarship with level of talent pool.
3. Primary scholarship with level of talent pool.
1. Kuwait Army as Captain (Pharmacist) for 4 years under Bangladesh Military Contingent to Kuwait. [Sep 2014 to Sep 2018]
2. Gained a professional experience of 2 years and 9 months at Square Pharmaceuticals (Oral Solid Dosages, Meter Dosages Inhaler, Ophthalmics and Insulin Unit) as a Quality Assurance Executive.
[Sep 2011 to Jun 2014]
3. Also worked at Beximco Pharma, Track-II (Oral Solid Dosages & Meter Dosages Inhaler Unit) as Quality Assurance Officer for 2 Years and 8 months. [Jan 2009 to Sep 2011]