• PhD Researcher, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Dhaka.
• M.Pharm & B’Pharm., Khulna University.
• MBA in Marketing, Bangladesh University of Professionals.
• Training on DIU Moodle System, at Daffodil International University,2019.
• Training on Outcome Based Teaching & Learning (OBTL), at Daffodil International University,2018.
• Training on Teaching Methods and Techniques at Bangladesh University, 2015.
• One month In-Plant training in OPSONIN Pharma Ltd. Barisal, Bangladesh.
1. Isolation techniques mainly chromatography techniques.
2. Also have experience using the UV spectrophotometer, HPLC, IR etc.
3. Software based statistical analysis of data.
4. Software based analytical techniques.
5. Good command of Microsoft Office application, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
• Inorganic pharmacy
• Organic pharmacy
• Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Control
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology
1. MA Islam*, M Saifuzzaman, F Ahmed, MM Rahman, NA Sultana, K Naher. Antinociceptive activity of methanolic extract of Acanthus ilicifolius Linn. Leaves. Tourkish Journal of pharmaceutical Science, 2012,9(1), 51-60. (Scopus) (IF: 0.19)
2. Azad AK , IU Rahaman, S Lasker, O Islam, N Ahmeda, Moniruzzaman M, C Sultana, Das N, MII Wahed*. Antibacterial and free radical scavenging activity on methanolic extract of Smilax zeylanica. UJP,2015, 04 (03),14-17. (Google Scholar)
3. AK Azad*, A Jalil, D Nath Roy, N Ahmeda, JU Nesa, M Moniruzzaman, S Lasker, IU Rahaman, S Akter, Antidiabetic and free radical scavenging activities of methanolic extract of Citrullus lanatus (fruit rind). EJPMR, 2015, 2(4), 405-410. (Google Scholar)
4. AK Azad, K Biswas, O Islam, M Saifuddin, M Islam, M Khairuzzaman, N Das, NA Sultana, S Hossain, S Haque, N Karmoker, A Islam*. Antidiabetic property of methanol extract of B. alba (fruits along with shoots) and its relationship with the antioxidant property. IJIBCS, 2016, 9, 9-16. (Google Scholar)
5. F Ahmed* AK Azad, S Lasker, IU Rahaman, O Islam, S Akter, M Khairuzzaman, M Islam, C Sultana, N Das, N Ahmeda, S Hossain, S Haque, K Biswas, A Islam. Comparative studies on antioxidant and thrombolytic activities of methanol and ethylacetate extracts of Trema orientalis.IJIBCS, 2016, 9, 47-51. (Google Scholar)
6. MNH Zilani, NA Sultana, MK Bakshi, IJ Shampa, SJ Sumi, O Islam. Bioactivities of leaf and root extract of Ceriscoids turgida (Roxb.).OPEM,2018,159-165.(Scopus, Google Scholar) (IF: 0.73)
7. M Anisuzzman, MG Hossain, W Hafiz, MNH Zilani, NA Sultana, MM Islam. Neuropharmacological potential of Ceriscoides turgida (Roxb.) leaf and root in mice. Clinical Phytoscience,2019,5(5). (Springer, Google Scholar)
8. NA Sultana*, MNH Zilani, KTM Taraq, MK Al-Din. Phytochemical, antibacterial and anti-oxidant activity of Piper longum leaves. PharmacologyOnline, 2019 (1),27-35. (Scopus, Google Scholar)
9. SM Shaheen , A Rahman, AK Azad, NA Sultana, M Rahman, M Khairuzzaman, J Ferdous. Phytochemical Profiling and Antidiabetic Property of Methanol Extract of Trewia Nudiflora L (roots and leaves). Indian Journal of Novel Drug Delivery, 2019, 11(2), 111-114. (Google Scholar)
10. NA Sultana, FI Aovi, MS Rahman. Bioactivity assessment of a widely distributed mangrove plant: Barringtonia acutangula. PharmacologyOnline,2019 (3), 301-308.(Scopus, Google Scholar)
11. MM Rahman, MQ Ahsan, ABR Khalipha, MAK Azad, NA Sultana, S Hossain, S Haque. Formulation and in-vitro evaluation of oral sustained release drug delivery system for lamivudine matrix tablets using methocel k15 cr polymer. European Scientific Journal, 2014, 10(24). (Google Scholar)
12. MM Rahman*, M Moniruzzaman, S Haque, MAK Azad, FI Aovi and NA Sultana. Effect of Poloxamer on release of poorly water soluble drug, Loratadine from solid dispersion: Kneading method. Macedonian pharmaceutical bulletin, 2015,61(1).(DOAJ)
13. Z Homa, MQ Ahsan, M Rahman, M Ibrahim, NA Sultana, S Haque, MMU Chowdhury. Design, Development and In-vitro Evaluation of Amlodipine besylate Effervescent floating tablets by using different polymers. Pharmaceutical and Biological Evaluations,2015,2(5)
1. Nazneen Ahmeda Sultana, Al Fahad Ul Islam, Md. Al Amin. "Phytochemical and pharmacological evaluation of stem extract of Boehmeria malabarica". PSE-NPS 2020 SUMMIT, KHULNA UNIVERSITY on January 16-18, 2020 at Khulna Bangladesh.
2. Farjana Islam Aovi, Nazneen Ahmeda Sultana. "Hijal: A mangrove plant with medicinal resource”.4th Young Scientists Congress -2019 on December 13-15, 2019 at Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Microbiology, Pharmacology, Natural Product Chemistry, Bioactivity.
• Ongoing research on isolation of bioactive compound from ,Aphanamixis polystachya.
• Ongoing research on pharmacological effects of Hemidesmus indicus.
• Government Scholarship during Bachelor of Pharmacy study at Khulna University, Khulna.
• Bangladesh Government Scholarship for outstanding result in Secondary School Certificate Examination (Jessore board).
• Junior scholarship (Jessore board).
• ‘A’ grade Pharmacist (Bangladesh Pharmacy Council).
• Member of Blood donating club of Daffodil International University.
• Lecture, Department of Pharmacy, Daffodil International University, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh). Duration: Continue (January, 2017 to till date).
• Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy, Bangladesh University, Dhaka -1207, Bangladesh. Duration: 02 years and 3 months (September, 2014 to December, 2016) and 01 year (June, 2007 to July, 2008).