B. Sc. In CIS and M. Sc. in MIS
1. Training: Training on Teaching-Learning, Curriculum and Quality Assurance
Trainer: Dr. Md. Mozahar Ali, Director
Venue: GTI BAU, Mymensingh
Date: 24 to 29 October, 2015
Training: How to Create Media that Entertains and Inspire
Trainer: Mr. Mark Shekter & Ms. Nancy Trites Botkin Jointly
Venue: Dhaka Chamber ofCommerce & Industries with Canada Bangladesh
Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2. Training: Design of Innovative Online Learning Environment
Trainer: Professor Dr Abtar Kaur
Venue: Daffodil International University, Dhaka
3. Training: Time Management and Introduction to HRM
Trainer: Ad van der Steld, Senior Expert, Netherlands Management
Cooperation Programme (PUM)
Venue:Daffodil International University, Dhaka
MIS, Systems Analysis and Design, Project Management, Discrete Math, DBMS, ICT Project & Quality Management, Software Engineering Method and Management, Systems Development, Computer Fundamentals, e-Commerce, Business Communication
1. 'Implementing RFID Technology for vehicle tracking in Bangladesh' Journal of Science and Technology, 3(2):351-359, July 2013 Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University, ISSN 2079-472X.
2. “A Review on Position Based Routing Protocol in Vehicular Ad-hoc Network” American journal of Engineering Research (AJER) Manuscript Id: 21023, Url: http://www.ajer.org/papers/v2(2)/B0220713.pdf
ISSN (e) : 2320-0847, ISSN (p): 2320-0936, Vol No: 2, Issue No. : 2 (February 2013)
3. Taxonomy of Security in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2013, ISSN 2250-3153,
Url: www.ijsrp.org , http://www.ijsrp.org/research-paper-0313/ijsrp-p1593.pdf.
4. Routing Strategies in Cognitive Radio Network: A Comprehensive Review International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research Issue 3 volume 1, January-February 2013,
1. Vehicle tracking system design and development using RFID technology for Dhaka City. NCCIS Conference 2009, Daffodil International University.
Research on RFID Technology in various application field. KISDI, Korea, 2005
1. CICC Scholarship in Information Technology (Japan)
Name of Scholarship Training : Bridge System Engineer Training Course (BET). (Off-Shore Project Management Training Scholarship)
Institute: Center of the International Cooperation for Computerization (CICC).
Organized by : Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS).
Entrusted by : Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) Japan.
Place : Tokyo (Japan);
Duration : Two Months (November 6 to December 22, 2006).
2. DGF-KTC Scholarship (Korea)
Field of Training : e-Business Model and Strategy.
Institute : Korea Information Strategy Development Institute (KISDI).
Organized by : DGF-KTC (Development Gateway Foundation - Korea Training
Center), Seoul, Korea.
Sponsored by : Ministry of Information and Communication Technology of Republic of Korea.
Place & Duration : Seoul (Korea); Twelve Days (04 April 2005 to 15 April (2005).
Faculty and Deputy Director
Daffodil Institute of IT (DIIT)