Ph.D. (Ongoing), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (B.U.E.T.)
M.Sc. in Textile Engineering (Fabric Manufacturing), Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX), 2017.
M. Engg. in Advanced Engineering Management, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (B.U.E.T.), 2013.
B.Sc. in Textile Technology, College of Textile Technology, University of Dhaka (Now BUTEX), 1999
1. One month training in Shamsul Alamin Cotton Mills, Narayangonj.
2. 20 days training in Shafi Processing Industries Ltd, Gazipur.
3. 10 days training in Nishat Jute Mills, Tongi.
4. Attended and successfully completed 4 days training on (i) Advanced course on Spinning, weaving and Knitting (ii) Structures of Technical and Smart Textiles and (iii) Latest Developments in the Field of Technical and Smart Textiles conducted by the international experts of UNIDO Prof. Dr. – Ing Marcus Weber and Prof. Dr. –Ing Alexander Busgen .
Specialized Fabric Manufacturing Technology, Weaving, Knitting, Fabric Structure and Design, Textile Raw Materials, Textile Testing and Quality control.
Knitting machine, Overall equipment efficiency of knitting machine, Knitting variables and properties of knit fabric, Knit fabric structures and it’s properties., Knit fabric dyeing and finishing, Yarn variables and knit fabric properties.
1. Yearly Merit Scholarship awarded by College of Textile Engineering & Technology (CTET) under the University of Dhaka (DU).
2. Received stipend for the S.S.C. and H.S.C. exam results attending from Pabna Cadet College.